make it up to you

i ran through my apartment to my room looking for Cate, leaving Elijah to make his bed on the sofa.
"Cate?"
i found her under the duvet, her face covered, slight sniffles coming from underneath.
"Cate are you ok?"
"what do you think y/n?"
she said angrily as she sat up so i could now see her
"my ex-husband beat up your best friend all because we are together! so no y/n i'm not ok"
i've never heard her yell at me before so i just sat there as she stared at me, her face slowly relaxed as she realised her tone, she reached out to grab me but i flinched, god not now, please.
"y/n? i'm so sorry y/n, i didn't mean to yell, come to bed"
she pulled me into a hug and i instantly calmed down, hugging her back as i tucked my head in the crook of her neck.

I moved back and without hesitation i kissed her, long, hard, desperate, i wanted her and i wanted her now. She kissed me back, her hand snaking it's way around my neck, making me let out a moan. We both started to pant, the kiss becoming more messy, we were both now only in our bras and underwear.
"y/n wait, what about Elijah?"
"don't worry he won't sleep without the TV on, heavy sleeper"
"yeah but are you sure you wanna do this now? are you ok?"
"Cate ive never wanted to taste you so bad."
i moved my hand under her underwear
"just let me"
she moaned, even more hot because she was trying to be quiet. my fingers circled her clit, her wetness all over it, before she flipped me over, kissing down my stomach and taking of what clothes i had left, she sat back and stared.
"you are perfect"
before i could reply she started to kiss my inner thigh, my moans becoming louder.
"you're so wet for me baby"
she pushed her tongue on my clit, circling it as she stared at me.
"c....cate"
"shhhhh, show don't tell"
her grip on my thigh became tighter as i became more and more closer.
"just let go baby. don't think about anything else"
her words sent me of the edge, and she cleaned me up with her tongue as i watched in awe.
she was magical at everything she did.
i pulled her up to my face and wiped the sticky hair of her forehead, before she lay on me, our panting in sync, we stayed there as i stroked her head until we fell asleep

i know i know 2 posts in one day, i know i'm a god but i felt like i needed to repay you in the lack of smut 😏 Anyway thanks for reading, i hope you like this spicy chapter and sorry if there's any mistakes i cba to check. LOVE YOU 😘