Good impression

The weekend. Finally. I've only been waiting forever, I'm excited because I'm meeting Cates kids today, she asked me if I wanted to meet and of course I couldn't say no. The kids knew about our relationship and are surprisingly open to it, Dashiel, Edith,Ignatius and Roman. I couldn't stop repeating their names over and over in my head. I couldn't forget them.
"You okay darling?" she whispered as she walked behind me, wrapping them around my waist tightly, and pressing her body to mine.
"Yeah I'm just nervous"
She turned me around and placed both her hands on each cheek, rubbing circles with her fingers.
"Hey, y/n look at me. You'll be fine, they'll love you"
I nodded and smiled before wrapping my arms around her and giving her a tight hug.

We were around 10 minutes away from her house, she told me that Andrew wouldn't be there and a wave of relief went over me. As she was driving she placed her hand on my thigh and gave me loving smile making me feel safe.

We pulled up to the massive mansion, tall gates at the front leading to big stairs, as soon and the car stopped i saw the big spruce door swing open and four heads bouncing towards Cate.

The squealing of excitement from the kids grew louder as they all leaped into Cates arms, giggling. I couldn't help but smile.

"Kids, this is who I wanted you to meet, this is y/n"
One by one their heads turned to look at me. Edith looked back at Cate to see if it was okay, Cate nodded and then she ran into my arms, I bent down so I was on her level.
"You must be Edith"
"That's me"
"Well Edith I have a surprise for you"
Her mouth dropped open and she let out a gasp
"What is it what is it" she jumped in excitement
I pulled out a little red flower that I had found
"And this, Edith, is a magic flower"
"Really" she gasped
"Yes, and as long as you wear it you are a princess"
I tucked it behind her ear and covered the stem with her hair.

I stood back up and looked towards the boys ignatuis held hands with dashiel while Roman walked towards me and held out his hand,
"Why hello young man"
"Hello y/n. Want to watch cars with me inside"
I giggled
"I'm sure there will be time later" his smile grew wider as he nodded and stepped back. Roman walked to me still holding ignatuis.
"Hello y/n I'm Roman and this is ignatuis"
"Well your mother has told me a lot about you,"
"Really?"
"Oh yeah ignatuis the troublemaker"
He started to laugh and looked at cate
"What you are" Cate giggled

We all began to walk into the house and the kids ran ahead walking into the house, me and cate were still outside,
" well I think that went well don't you?"
"I don't think it could've gone better, you are good with kids."
She gave me a passionate kiss as she hugged me,
"Sorry to ruin the moment mrs Blanchett but if I recall correctly I am to watch cars"
"Did you just miss Blanchett me?"
"Oh and so what if I did?"
"You're asking for it"

Sorry about the slow updates I've had no motivation to do anything :) anyways I'm gonna start a new thing where I put a little quote at the end of each of these so yeah, thanks for reading and I love you 3000

"Be thankful for sadness because without it, the happiness would mean nothing "

Oh wait one more thing

Ok that's all I love you dearly