The Tuer Family

Celeste slid across a wall and held her gun in front of her. She reloaded her gun with the little ammo she had left and then turned the corner. Two shots were fired at her. She rolled across the floor and sat behind a desk. She stood up pointed the gun and shot three times. Only One guy screamed and fell to the floor.

She sat down realising she was out of ammo

She sat down realising she was out of ammo. "merde" (fuck in French) she mumbled to herself. She slid the gun into her waist band and poked her head around the desk. The man was reloading his gun. She looked at her watch to see the time. "I can make it" she said to herself.

She was not worried about killing the guy. It was her against him. Poor guy did not stand a chance. She was worried that she would not make it home in time to catch the jet before it took off.

"I don't have time for this guy right now!" She jumped up over the desk and did a cartwheel, effortlessly dodging a bullet. She jumped from the floor, off of her hands, and onto the man holding a gun at her.

She wrapped her legs around his neck and spun him around to face. She swiped the gun from her waist and and slammed the bottom of it into his head. She jumped off of him. He dropped his gun and started to stumble backwards. She picked the gun up off the floor held it straight at his head and shot.

Some blood splattered across her face. "UGH , YOU FUCKER! I HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE" she kicked the limp body laying on the floor and walked out of the office.

She got on her motorcycle and drove home.

When she arrived home she drove through the gates and got off.

(Her house for future reference ^^^^)

She threw her keys to her valley parking guy and ran towards the house. Two men opened the doors for her. She went up to her room and hopped in the shower.

You would surprised at how hard it was to get blood out of your hair. She got out and blow dried her hair. She slipped out of her towel and put on a black tank top and black trousers. Along with some slim black Louboutin heels.