Avery

The next night Celeste packed a duffle bag and put on a hoodie and leggings. She waved her hair down letting it curl on its own and wore the best heels she had. She grabbed the profile and slipped it under her arm before leaving her room.

After she went to the solon with Amelia, Celeste went to go see Jake. They went over the profile and learned some things about the club. She and Jake went over a plan without Lorenzo of course.

Jake had asked Celeste where Lorenzo was so they could all go over the plan together but Celeste told him he was with Amelia. Of course this was a lie but she wasn't going to let Lorenzo in on the plan.

Maybe she has trust issues but they just met this guy and her family is already letting him in on all of the family secrets.

She walked down the halls toward to entrance where Lorenzo stood fixing his suit. He looked her up and down and scoffed. "wow, so you plan on blending in then? Because we are going to a club." he mocked her.

Celeste said nothing just turned and walked toward the car that was waiting for them. She slid in first and adjusted herself against the seat across from Lorenzo. They sat in a limo, giving Celeste some breathing space from "ego."

Lorenzo sat legs spread in an all black suit. Not tie, instead the chest was bare showing yet even more tattoos. None of them were together. Each tattoo was separate and spread apart from the others.  She examined his face as he looked back at her. He had a clean face, no stubble, no beard. He did have one tattoo on his neck, running up the left side was a date.

"You know Celeste it's rude to stare." his voice low as he took a glass and filled it with the bourbon supplied by the limo.

she didnt take what he said to offence, some might think she didnt even hear what he said. She just kept examining his body. He was huge but not in a gross buff way, His fingers each had rings on them and he had a watch on his wrist.

Celeste huffed in boredom and pulled out her phone. She scrolled through her messages landing on one that she could not ignore. She sat up and let out a laugh. It was from an unknown number.

"hey this is Jason from last night, just wondering if you want to catch up later?"

Celeste couldnt believe it. It wasnt the firs time a guy wanted to hang out after they had sex but he couldnt believe he thought She (a french mafia assasin) would hangout with him (a italin mafia bodygaurd.) no way in hell. She looked up to see Lorenzo starring at her this time.

He looked over at her wondering what in the world was so funny, so funny it would interupt the mission. She looked back at him and tried to read his face. Again impossible.

"Your "squad" she said in a sarcastic tone, "is awfully clingy." she finished. Lorenzo knew immediatley she was talking about Jason.

He looked over her again taking in presence. Her long black hair was waved down her body and her nails seemed to be freshly painted along with leggings, a zip up and heels. He scoffed causing Celeste to lift her eyes from her phone and peirce them at him.

"Im sorry?" she said putting her phone down and slightly tilting her head.

"its funny, you were so cocerned that I read the profile, but if you had read it you would know that tonight at the club...is just a guys event, no woman aloud." He said pleased with himself. He was going to save it till they got there and see her fluster to find a new way in but he couldnt help himself.

"Yes I'm aware, I have another plan." she said confidently.

"Oh please do enlighten me." he said now sounding angry.