Intermission

Celeste entered the plane with her purse and phone on carry-on. She walked through the plane finding a lounge waiting for her. She slid into the seat and was welcomed by a flight attendant who brought her a mimosa in a glass. She smiled and took the glass. "Has Frankie stopped with the weapons?" She asked.

"yes ms, he said to tell you he added some extra goodies." And after she said it the lady walked away back to the front of the plane. Celeste rested her head back against the seat and smiled to herself as she felt the plane start to lift from the ground.

Lorenzo sat on the plane staring at his watch. "It's been 40 minutes, where is she?" He stood and walked to the door of the plane. "Where is she?" he asked the pilot who was talking to another man.

"who sir?" The pilot asked.

"Celeste." Lorenzo replied, trying to keep his cool.
"Sir, she left an hour ago on a different private jet." The pilot explained while entering the plane.

Lorenzo stood, shook.

"shall we take off now sir." the Pilot asked him.

Lorenzo ran a hand through his hand and slammed it into the wall of the plane. "yes. yes lets leave." He said before plopping into a seat and resting his arms on his legs. "fottuta puttana" (fucking bitch) he breathed into the air. He slid back into the seat as the plane started to lift. He snapped his fingers and called over some bourbon.

Celeste walked down the stairs of the jet and stopped. The breeze flew around her and refreshed her skin. She looked around at the small city and smiled. "bonjour alvin" (hello Alvin.) She walked down the stairs and got into a car waiting for her. The car pulled away from the jet and started down a road. Celeste looked out the window and watched the buildings. It was a three hour flight and She had left at 5. It was now 8 and she needed to get to the safe house to prepare for the party tomorrow.

The safe house was a log cabin hidden in the woods, secluded and private. Although the outside of the house looked shabby, the inside most certainly was not. Celeste walked in by herself at the table and took out a case file. Two men unloaded a crate and brought it into the house, they set it down in front of the fireplace and took off the top. The men left the house and drove away leaving Celeste in the house alone.

She looked over at the crate and walked over examining it. She laughed "ahhhh ma chère frankie" (ahhhh my dear Frankie.) She took out one of the guns inside and faced it at the wall posing as if she was going to shoot. She smiled and placed the gun back in the crate.

She walked back over to the desk and went through the file some more. Tomorrow lvin Pierce will be hosting a big gala in celebration of his masterpiece being finished. What masterpiece? Celeste could only imagine him talking about his army. She flipped through more papers and kept reading. The gala would be at 7 tomorrow night and was a very formal event. You have to be on a list and have a relation to the family. FUCK! she thought to herself. Celeste knew how to get in, she had done it before but she really didn't want to.

She walked over to a desk and took the laptop off of it. She went into her family tracing unit and put in Averys guest list till she found a distant nephew. Jacob Blew, 20 years old. Not a huge looker and not very tall either. He was 5'8.

She clicked on his profile and did some more research finding where he was staying in Sweden. Celeste wrote down the address and walked back into the closet kept for her. She needed a dress for tonight.

Lorenzo walked into the hotel, all eyes falling on him immediately. He walked up to the desk and slid his fake ID over the table. The lady smiled at him and handed him a key. He took it from her without a second glance and walked to the elevator, key in hand.

When he got to his room he opened the door to a man tied onto a chair and 4 of his men surrounding him. Lorenzo shut the door and took off his jacket. "boys, why do we treat our guests with such little respect?" His Italian accent coming into play. He walked over to the man and pulled the tape from over his mouth.

"I am Lorenzo, your new friend." he pulled out a file and opened it. "and you are Spencer. Well Spencer it seems you have found yourself very lucky. You are on a list that I need to be on." Lorenzo sat on the edge of a bed and kept talking. "I need your ID to get me into this little gathering of yours, do you think you could do that for me?"

The man started nodding while tears fell down his face. Lorenzo smiled. "good, I'll let these men get everything I need, meanwhile I will be next door catching up on some needed sleep." And with those words Lorenzo walked out of the room closing the door behind him and slippin down the hall into another much bigger room. He slipped off his jacket and threw it on the floor before falling onto the bed and shoving his face into a pillow.