Gala

⚠️Sexual content⚠️

It was late that night, Celeste zipped up her thigh high boots. She didnt dare wear heeled boots around 5'8 man who might not want to be seen with a tall girl. She pulled down her skirt a bit to expose some stomach. Her sking tight black skirt was complimented by her dark green sheer top over a lacy black bra. She threw her hair into a bun and then grabbed her phone and purse.

Her purse had a folded photo of her target and her gun inside. She opened the door to the car already waiting for her.  One leg at a time she climbed into the car and closed the door behind her. She leaned her head against the back seat and went over her plan in her head again.

She was going to go in and saduce  Jacob Blew. She would go home with him and get him to take her to his party. She opened up a mirror and checked her hair and lashes before she arivved at a night club. The door was opened for her and she mad her way through the line to the club. She didnt show ID or have to wait they let her right in. She made her way right to the bar and ordered a Diamond cocktail and slid her card over the counter.

She got her drink and took a sip before looking around the room. She looked through the lounges before finding Jacob on a leather couch with 2 other guys and a few girl. She looked over and waited for him to look up. And when he did he locked eyes with Celeste. He smirked and tilted his head to the side. He stood up and starighted up his suit before making his way over to Celeste. When he got over there he looked her up and down and sat next to her.

"Diamond cocktail huh?" he said flinging his hand up and a glass of bourban being placed infront of him. He took it and leaned to talk to Celeste.

"yes" Celeste said. Jacobs eyes squinted and he smiled.

"was that a french accent hunny?" He asked curiously.

Celeste giggled "em yes it is" she replied with a blush.

"I love France, I used to live there with my cousin and uncle."

"Where did you stay?" Celeste poked leaning into him.

"Im afraid I cant say, My family does business there and uh lets just say its classified." he said trying to impress her.

"oooo classified, you must be important then?" She said with a smile and fluttering eyes.

"lets just say my family could buy this club and everyone in it." he said with a wink.

Celeste could not beleive the guy she wanted to laugh but couldnt. She put her hand on his arm and rubbed it. "I feel like doing something bad tonight how about you?" she said with a smile.

his face brightened and he took her hand from his arm and kissed it. "Im down for anything attacched to your name, and what is your name?" he asked.

"Isabella...and you are?" she asked.

"jacob." he said taking both Celestes hands and pulling her from the seat. He looked her up and down once again and pulled her towards the doors to his car.

and what other car than a lambo. She wanted to laugh but couldnt. He was trying too hard. He opened the door for her and closed it behind her. He got in on the other side and then started to drive. She sat in the car and watched as he drove her to his house. It wasnt long before he slipped his hand onto her thigh and moved it up to slip under her skirt.

Celeste let out a breath before spreading her legs for yet another man who she knew wouldnt please her. He sliped his hand under her skirt and into her underwear and started to rub her. She fake moaned and spread her legs more to make him think he was actually doing something to her.