roomed

The room had a bed and a couch along with about 50 different whips, sex toys, and ropes on the side walls.

"What the fuck?" Celeste said looking around the room. Lorenzo ran a hand through his hair and let out a huff of air.

"okay so I got the phone earlier when I walked down from the walkway and took it back stage with me. Then I put it back in his pocket earlier in the room. So we have the information we can go now." Celeste explained slipping her hair into a bun. and pulling pieces out.

She then walked over to Lorenzo and started to unbutton his shirt some more.

"what the fuck do you think you'r doing?" he asked shoving her back.

she smirked a bit took off her heels letting her drop down to 5'10 again. "making it look like we fucked." She said walking back to him and ripping off his jacket and untucking his shirt from his pants. As she slid her hands up the hem of his wait she felt the defined v line beneath her fingers. She looked up at him and he was looking right back down at her.

"take down your hair." he said sternly.

"what, why?" she asked confused.

"I don't fuck girls with their hair up, it needs to be down and loose." he said again without any look of discomfort. Celeste just stood looking up at him.

He reached down and pulled the hair tie from her hair and put it around his wrist. Then he turned and walked over to a dresser and pushed some things off of it.

Celeste let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and walked over to the bed. She pulled the blankets and pillows off. "what the fuck are you doing?" he asked. Celeste turned to him.

"messing up the bed." she said. Then she looked at him ruining the desk and scoffed. "really? on a desk?" she sounded disgusted.

"and against the wall." he said in a joyful voice.

"your sick." she said.

"quick and easy." he said with a grin before pushing a jar onto the floor. Pens burst onto the floor. "make some noises." he said turning back to her.

"Im sorry?" she asked.

"moan. Ive never actually heard a french moan, I bet its more high pitched then others." I smile was placed across his face and he was now unbuttoning the cuffs of his sleeves. "I would love to hear it, show me." he said.

"In your dreams." she said clearly annoyed. She walked over to the wall and grabbed some mens anal beads and set them on the desk where they "did it."

"what the hell are you doing?" he asked.

"What will they think when they come in here to clean and find that you used these!" she said laughing. Lorenzo smirked a bit and turned back to the wall. He grabbed a whip, a rope and a vibrator. He placed them all on the desk and tied the rope to a hook on the ceiling clearly used for a sex swing.

"WOW." she exclaimed looking at the variety of things he chose.

"what will they think when they come in and find I used all these on you." he said now smiling.

Celeste grinned even more. "they will think you're sick, because you chose to use them on me." His face went blank and he grabbed everything from the desk and placed back on the shelves they belonged on.

Celeste laughed before walking towards the door. "okay let's go" she said.

"wait!" Lorenzo yelled before licking his hand and pulling it through his fluffy hair messing it up completely. He then reached to Celeste and pulling her back into him.

"what the h-" Lorenzo didn't wait before biting her on the neck. A shriek came from Celeste's mouth as she pushed him back.

"there it is." he said moving to the door.

"really?" she asked annoyed.

"yep." he said then opened the door quickly walked back the way they came. They slipped through the crowd catching a few stares before slipping into the limo waiting for them out front.

They both slid into the car and sat down against the leather seats.

"did you get the phone at least?" he asked rubbing his head.

"yes, I grabbed it during the table dance and put it back in his pocket when he kissed me before leaving the room." Celeste said pouring herself a glass of bourbon.

"okay thats good so we got what we needed." he reassured himself feeling down his suit and re buttoning the shirt. Celeste looked over at him as he did so. The only lights allowing her to see were the passings of street lights and stores.

She could not deny that he was a handsome man. His hair hung over his brown eyes and his black shirt hung to his chest giving his muscles a nice tight look.

He looked up at her catching her stare and she looked away. He smirked a bit and leaned back examining her once again. She was still wearing the lingerie set and heels. the lace exposing every bit of her skin. Her hair waved over her shoulders and her long legs crossed over each other. He set his head back against the seat and spread his legs placing his arms behind his head.