Cut off

After Lorenzo had left Celeste went to find her father to ask him what he had done. She found him sitting with her mother at a table drinking coffee.

"father!" she said sternly entering the room.

"yes darling." he said back not even glances up from his news letter.

"why did you say I would work with the hog."

"he is our guest sweetie and we offer him the best of the best, take it as a complement."

"I do not do group work, if he asks for my help on a mission I won't do it!"

"You will fucking do it!" He slammed his hand on the table. My mother got up and put a hand on his shoulder to calm him. "Celeste this man could save us, if he asks for your help you will give it to him."

Celeste could feel her heart about to beat out of her chest. She turned on her heel and stormed out of the room. Her father had never told her no before and now she was fucking pissed.

She took a turn in the hall bumping into Amelia who had books in her hands. "Hey- what the fuck are you doing?" Celeste asked peering down at the books in her hands.

"I have to catch up on Italian culture but we can talk later byee!" And with that Amelia was running down the hall towards the library where she slammed the door.

Celeste could not believe it, she was all alone but she wouldn't be for long. Soon the egotistic bitch would show and she would have to work with him. She did not like how he tried to threaten her.

And he didn't like how she got out of it.

Lorenzo was at his club packing a bag when one of his men approached him. "Sir, if I may?"

"Go ahead joe, out with it?"

"Did you by chance get to meet the Belle Mort today? I just heard su-"

"I did and she is an insufferable pig!" He said shoving things in his bag harshly.

"She? But I-"

"No the Tuer family is very open to having women in their mafia."

"Well, she can't be that dangerous surely, I mean once she meets someone bigger than her then sur-"

"Ahhaha.....hard to find someone bigger than her fucking ego. Little bitch can suck my fucking sick, she does what she wants and thinks there won't be any consequences. I mean I literally am saving her family, I can just see how desperate they are, they are lucky Amelia...is fucking gorgeous. But Celeste..I mean Belle Mort...she just does what she wants without even considering the fact that I can back out of the deal at any time."

"Sir....is Belle Mort no beautiful herself, I heard that's how she strikes down most of her Male victims."

"She-" he hadn't really thought about it too much too consumed with anger over her temper. When he first saw her at the club he thought she had the most beautiful girl he had ever saw....but now he instead of slamming his lips into hers he would want nothing more than to slam a knife into her. "She is okay looking I suppose, but it is Amelia who is the real looker of the family!" He lied. "Big Blonde hair, blue eyes and beautiful figure, everything I've ever wanted." He lied again.

Ever since he was little the one girl he wanted to marry was black widow from comics. He loved the red hair and tall figure.

He thought it was the most attractive thing to have a strong woman by his side. A woman he would not have to worry about leaving alone for an hour. He knew that as a man in the mafia, if he were to take a bride, she would be put in lots of dangerous situations. He knew he needed someone who could stand the pressure.