The Ringmaster Strikes Again

At its peak, the Museum of Circus Magic was a fun and jolly place for children and tourists to visit in Philadelphia. But when Gabby and Stella parked their WOOHP cycles at the main entrance, the exhibition was at that moment closed for the next month, awaiting renovations to be made to the structure of the building and for new exhibits to be brought in.

 But when Gabby and Stella parked their WOOHP cycles at the main entrance, the exhibition was at that moment closed for the next month, awaiting renovations to be made to the structure of the building and for new exhibits to be brought in

"What a monotonous looking abode this is. Remind me again why are we looking about this place?" said Stella as the two women made their way over to the double doors that led into the building. Like her daughter Clover, Stella had never been that keen on carnivals and circuses as she found them tremendously creepy, so she was not especially fond of having to search this particular museum.

"Well, all the clues we've found over the last few days suggest that the trail of the Ringmaster is heading towards this exhibition," replied Gabby as she got out the Hairpick Lockpick and quickly opened the padlock keeping the doors shut.

"But I thought Jerry and the girls said the man was aiming to get more DNA altering mirrors to turn people into freaks. Why would he come here instead?" asked Stella.

"He still needs props and things to rebuild his circus first," said Gabby as she pried the doors open and they quietly slipped inside. "Maybe he's hoping to steal some stuff here for his show."

******

Gabriella would soon discover that her hunch was absolutely right. Sure enough, in the centre of the main hall, the four-armed criminal known as the Ringmaster was with his loyal Wolf-Man underling, greedily surveying a number of display cases with many circus exhibits inside, such as balancing balls, unicycles and a man-shooting cannon.

"Perfect, there's enough here to form fresh acts for the new Carnival Diablo," said the Ringmaster with an evil grin, rubbing both his pairs of hands together with elation. "And once the greatest show on Earth is restored, we can restart my plan to transform audience members into wondrous freaks and make them unwilling participants of the show."

The Wolf-Man gave a toothy grin in agreement, being one of the few who willingly accepted being transformed into a freak, just for a chance to be in show business. Suddenly, he caught the scent of intruders approaching, a scent that seemed similar to one he had smelt before some years ago. He whirled around, just in time to see Gabby and Stella kick the hall doors open and move into a fighting position.

"Hey chief, don't look now, but we've got company!" growled the Wolf-Man as he bared his sharp fangs at the spies.

"Show's over, you two!" said Gabby steadfastly. "It's time for you to take your last bows!"

A look of hate came across the Ringmaster's complexion. "So, you've decided to face me again, have you? Well, I've been looking forward for a chance to make you spies pay for ruining my show and getting me locked up!"

"Wait a second," said the Wolf-Man as he looked closely at the spies and sniffed their scent again with a disdainful expression. "Those aren't the same spies who had us arrested. These two smell too much like old socks and look far too wrinkly!"