Angela

Y/N's P.O.V.

"It's Angela." I looked at the door.

"May I come in?"

"Yes." I replied.

She walked towards me and sat on the bench by my bed and looked at me.

"Staring is rude, you know?" I looked away blushing.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it— you look so much like your brother. The resemblance is uncanny." She smiled.

"Well? What brings you in here? There must be something."

"Well, I wanted to personally make sure that all accommodations are to your liking?"

I glanced at her from head to toe— trying to see if she was on to something.

"Yes..." I replied.

'So this is the legendary Angela? She looks pretty normal to me. Although, I can see why my brother fell for her.'  I thought.

"I wanted to see if you liked the dress I provided for you?" She walked towards the closet and brought out a mannequin that was wearing a fuchsia colored dress.

I looked at the dress and I couldn't help but smile.

"I do like it. It's my favorite color."

"That's good! I wasn't sure what to get you an—"

"So... how did you and my brother meet?" I cut her off.

"Oh! Uhm... it's quite a bit of a story..." She looked away.

"I don't mind. I have until dinner." I sat by the bay window.

She looked away and then back at me. After that, she walked towards my direction and sat next to me.

"It was almost 2 years ago, I was in Heavens Arena..."

Angela's P.O.V.

"I just finished the hunter exam and I needed all the money I could get. My friend told me about this tournament wherein they compete daily in order to test their skills and advance to higher floors."

2 years ago...

'Is this it?..'

I looked up and was mesmerized at the tall white structure in front of me.

When I got inside, the receptionist made me fill up a few forms.

"Alrighty! It's simple— there aren't any rules to worry about, revealing that the only objective is to knock the opponent out and that you'll make more money the higher you go after winning each round." The receptionist briefed me while she grabbed my paperwork.

"Alright, what was your name again?" She asked.

"Angela."

"Alright, miss Angela! You are number 0605! On the first arena floor, they'll be calling you by your number, so try not to forget it! Please go on ahead."