It's Not Just Him?

A few days after that. . .

I didn't come to my daily lessons due to my wrist.

All I did was rest.

Kurapika refused to have me do anything that would require me to lift a single finger.

It was getting annoying. I felt helpless.

*knock, knock*

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, milady."

'Why is this brat always here?!'

"What did you want now?"

"It is time for me to treat your wrist. May I come in?"

"N-no! You may not!" I answered as fast as I could.

He comes in anyway. He came in with a smile in his uniform of his and I have to admit...

He looked nice.

"You look nice. . ." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He asked.

"I said you look nice in your uniform."

"Oh. I do?" He said as he walks towards me.

"Anyway, how is your wrist? Feeling any better?"

I nodded.
Once he reached me, he knelt down to look at my wrist.

I started looking at his soft-looking blonde hair. He smelled good too...

'WTF am I doing?!'

And without me realizing it, I was just staring at his face when he looked at me. Our eyes met and I couldn't help but just stare at his eyes. His eyes that were filled with retaliation.

"Milady, is there something wrong with my face?" He continues to look into my eyes.

"N-nothing's wrong." I immediately looked away, hiding my flustered face.

"Well, as I looked at your wrist, it's as if you could go back to your normal lessons again."

I just continued to listen.

"So, from this afternoon, I would like to teach you proper etiquette due to our circumstances the other--"

I looked at him in disbelief and cut him off

"Proper etiquette!? As you know, I have all the proper etiquette of a lady! I wouldn't need those lessons again!"

"By the way you greeted me the other day, I would absolutely recommend that I reteach you ALL about proper..." He pushes my hair out of my face

"... etiquette."

There it is again. . .

His cold gaze. He leans closer to my face.