Laugh at my pain

Hello everyone I just wanted to say hey and hope you like it this is my first try and plz comment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEASTBOYS POV
(Flash back)
'Go on open it.' I said as I gave Tera a badly rapped box with a silver necklace in it. That thing was more than I thought it was,I had to sneak some of cyborgs money to get it. The sound of crumbling and gasping pulled me out of my thought. 'Oh my goodness you shouldn't have.' Tera said. I took that as (oh my gosh I love you). So I replied with a 'it was nothing.' I looked in her eyes only to see a sad and disappointed look on her face. ' I can't take this' she said.
(End of flashback)
I flutter my eyes open to find myself in my bed. Remembering the dream I had of Tera when I went to her at her school for the forth time that day. I decided to get up and see what everyone else is up to. On the the way I think about Tera. My mind run on how she said she don't love me and never will. I winced. I felt my self slowly letting her go, but not fast enough. I didn't notice that I had walked all the way to the common door. As I walked in I could smell bacon which was obviously CY making breakfast for everyone. On the couch I saw Starfire on one end of the couch and Robin on the other side stilling glances of Staerfire. I nearly smile at the sight them. At the kitchen table/bar looking thing I saw Raven. I promise I could fell my heart speed up as I walked up to her. I didn't know why because I didn't even see her as a sister to me only a distant friend. Besides she never liked me any way. Or at least I thought so until that day when I keep catching her looking at me while reading her book. She didn't know I saw her till we meet eye contact and she turned back blushing. I made my way to the fridge and took out my tofu. CY did a portend gag and said "how could you eat that stuff bb, it taste like slop." "How could eat a once living breathing animal,ha, you wouldn't like it if an other person ate you would you."" It would shore be hard to because I'm part machine."he said. We bickered like this while we cooked. I glance over at raven to see if she was doing that staring thing again but wasn't there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I really hope you guys like it I know it's short but it's late and I'm not trying to get in trouble from my mom or dad so plz comment and night.😴
Last but not least I can not use the comment box to type so I will just use the end of my book to talk to you and I would like pet names to call y'all so just tell me k bye.