Keep it on the DL

RAVEN POV
I wake up to light shining in my eyes from my open curtain. I roll around and stretch my legs out and arch my back only to hear a loud cracking noise. " Ah da*b that ish hurt." I dragged myself out the bed to get a new pair of my uniform. I decided to put on some mascara and eyeshadow on for BB. Um.. You know for my plan and stuff. I don't dress up for no man, they dress up for me. "hahahahah." Shouted rage. "Shut up." "Shut don't go up u shut down smart one." "I don't got time for this." As soon as I put my makeup on I head out to the kitchen. When I make it past the main door I remember I forgot my book. When I turn all the way around to head book to my room I see my book on the table. Weird. Then I look to see who was their. Only CY and Beastboy. I see Beastboy look back at me and smile. I smirk and roll my eyes at him and sit down where my book was at. I look back again to see that Beastboy is gesturing me to have a mind to mind conversation. I use my powers to link to his mind and he start talking. " Hey Raven you look pretty today." BB says in his mind. "Think you, and by the way I can smell you all the way over here." "Really? I guess I used to much then. Do you like it?" "Wellll..... I mean if you like it." " I'm going to go talk a shower. If it really smells that bad." " Aww come on Beastboy." "nope bye." Out of no were I start laughing, witch catches the attention of CY. "Well Raven, that book must be really good to make you laugh like that... Or at all." CY said shocked. I only glare at him that tells him to alback off. Just then Beastboy gets and heads for the door. " We're you going grass stain?" "To take a shower." " O good I didn't want tell you, but man you raked of bad calone." As soon as I heard that I tried to cover my mouth so the only thing that came out was a snort. "What's so funny Rae I want to laugh too." "Don't call me Rae."
TERRA POV
I coming back to the Titans today to see if they will take me back. I finally lost slade and can now call my self a free woman. Hope BB will miss me cause I sure do miss him. I got something for him. To bad I'm here for him.
STARFIRE POV
I wake up to the sound of light snoring. I turn around to see Robin laying right next to me. Aww ish what happened last night? I suddenly remember and my eyes widen in shock.
----flashback--------
I just came down from the ceiling and start to go back to my room. As I pass Robins I hear a huge crash. I nock on the door and ask to come in. He opens the door slightly then all the way to let me in. When I walk in all is see is small rockes on the floor and what looks like someone bumped into Robins dresser and knocked some stuff down. Then I look back at Robin. He had a light pink,almost clear kiss mark on his cheek. " Robin are you ok and was anyone else in here?" "Um.. No I just fell." "Ummhum I see." Just then he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me closer to him. "Robin wan at are yo-" he kissed me. One thing led to another and I'm here.
--------end------
I look under the sheets to see if we had close on. Ok I have some type of close on. It's a two pice see threw and it's dark were my personal stuff while Robin over here only have boxers on. I don't think I did and thing I am going to regret later hopefully. I feel movement beside me and see that Robin is now looking at me. "Hey beautiful, why were you holding back on me?" He asked. "Because I don't like like that boy. In my world you my side chick and I'm the main chick." "Well da*b I see where I stand with you. That's why I already got a back up. I don't need you." "Ok then, if you don't need me then why did you want me last night." "......" "Exactly, because we both know with out me there is no you. Now get your life together." And I left, just lie that. Ahh! That pig. Anyway back to that Beastboy and Raven thing now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger!!!!! If you call this one. Anyway I really want some commutes from you guys. But hope you like here have a cookie (::)