How much do you love me?

Do not own the TT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeaaaa more votes and views thank you so much . So let's get started
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RAVENS POV
I finally got him! Yes. Anyway we still need to figure out a way to tell the others. BB told me to meet him at his room at 10:00, mainly because everyone goes to bed at 9:00 so just to sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STARFIRE POV
Tonight was the most wonderful. Robin FINALY showed his love for me. Bout of the time! I just can't sleep, every time I close my eyes, they just open right up.!
#*%*##%^#
I hear foot steps. As I get ready for battle I can hear the door steps go past my door. I check the time. 9:59. Hummmm. I promise I saw everyone going to their room to do of the slumber. I put down my glowing hands and slowly slide my door open. It's Raven. It looks like she's going to friend Beastboy room. This is most peculiar. They hate each other. Right? I berate r go check it out to make sure friend Raven does not harm friend Beastboy. She must really don't want anyone to find out because she keep looking back which is making me fly to the ceiling so she can't see me and closing my eyes so she can't see the light green. When we get there I see Beastboy slowly cracking the door open. When he saw it was Raven his opened all the way and hey hugged. I'm scared. Then they KISSED! Ok I wasn't expecting that. When the door close I walk a little closer. <<thump>> crap. "What was that?" I fly up and close my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BEASTBOY POV
"What was it?" I ask. "I don't know probably the wind or something." " Ok know where were we?"i said sounding kinda manly. I don't know, show me." Raven says a little tempting. She start to walk closer and as she is in arms reach I grab her by the waist and sit her on my lap. "I thought we were talking about how we were going to tell them." Taunts Raven. "Oh yeah,sorry I guess I got a little carried away there." "Ummmhum." Hummus Raven. " So have any ideas?" I ask. "Nope, you?" "Yea, so I was thinking we don't hide it at all and they will just catch on." "Are you sure?" "Yea." "Just one thing we will show it in a week, but only to see how they feel about it like you flirt a lot and see their reactions ok?" "Ok." When Raven was about to get off my lap she bent down and was about to kiss me so I closed my eyes and puckered up. Just then <<SLAM>> the door close. Man that girls good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RAVEN POV
well that was fun. You know what, I'm going to turn this to a game. Let's see how much he really love me.
I can't shake the felling that someone's following me. Ok just walk a little faster if anyone touch you blast em'. Good room sweet room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STARFIRE POV
This should be good. Even though I love the idea if my friends together. But this should be wonderful.
Very wonderful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YEA UPDATE! Sorry was going to do it sooner but my phone was not updating anything so THANK YOU IPADDD!
Any way for being good readers you all deserve a cookie (::). Bye comment what you think and I will update bye!