How far will i go?

Yea!!! I'm back. And no I did not finish my project so yea F.😄😓. Anyway let's do this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CY'S POV:
Ok to day is the day I will ask out jinks. What will I say? " Hey lil mama how about you and I go out sometime?" No! I sound like Beastboy. Well titian east is coming over and she's apart of the team. Talk about good luck or bad luck. I wonder why she turned good though.
RAVEN'S POV
Life is good now a days. My best friend jinks is coming over and i have beastboy. I think I should tell her about us when she comes. I also noticed something about bumblebee. She has been acting strange around CY when ever they came, like she was flirting with him. Too bad CY likes jinks already, I mean he hides it really good like better then Robin for his feeling for starfire and BB. I on the other hand am a master or Queen of hiding emotions so it was kinda obvious to me.
Come to think about it, I know everyone's crush. Even Titan east. Let's see here...
Robin likes star and #####
BB likes me
CY likes jinks
Star is now confused about Robin but starting to like speedy
I like BB
OLD TITIAN (hate that girl.)
Tarra likes ##### and loves BB
TITIAN EAST
Bumblebee I assume like CY
Jinks likes KidFlash
KidFlash likes Jinks
Speedy Kinda likes Me and jinks but likes Tarra. I don't know how though.
Auqualad likes Me. ( No Speedlad or ladspeed or what ever their ship name is. Not that I don't like it it's just that I have other ideas for them I guess.)
Man that's all too much. But I'll tell you something, I will kill Tarra if I have to. Just try me, I dare you. All this thinking got me tired. I go to my computer and type in Tarra and... I stop because I see a link that said "Tarra x Beastboy"
OH HAM NO!!! I slam my laptop shut. Times like these I wish I had a group of people like me so we can just scare them or beat them up or something! As I calm myself down I go back on my laptop and the in Raven and.... I stopped where I did last time to see any results. All I got was My name and Robin, my name and Beastboy, and my name and Auqalad.
I click on all. These people are crazy! As I am scrolling down photos I sense someone coming. I pause and analyze deeper. Has dark magic and a dark side. I jump up from my bed and ran straight for the door. The door slides up in front of me and I lung out hugging jinks. When I look up its Auqalad. "What?!" I say kinda loud. While he's blushing I see pink hair behind him. Using my magic I creat a giant black hand and push Auqualad our the way. "Really?" I ask room her with a straight face. " Ha sorry I just wanted to see what would happen." I rase one eyebrow, tilt my head down,and squeeze my lips together. "It didn't work though. I was hoping you two would start blushing or something hilarious..well to me. Not paying any attrition to Auqualad I make a portal and push jinks in, sending her to my room. I go in as well.
" You know we should go shaping." I look at her like she gone crazy. " Oh calm down. Robin said that we should wear regular clothes when we have days off." " ok I guess." We head out my room to go get Starfire. Not wanting to bring anyone else with us but Bee I made a portal so we can go straight to the mall. All four of us goes in side and land on the outside of the building.

"Ok where to first?" Bee ask us. "Star:forever21 Bee:Wet Seal and Forever21 Me and Jinks: hot topic." Ok well I guess we're slipping up then." Jinks said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bad at this part so skip. Brought to you by the joker~~~~~~~~~~
By the end of the day each one of us had 12 bags of clothes. Of course we didn't just go to to only one or two stores, we went to olive oil too. Much more, even Jinks and I go something from one of stars and Bee's favorite stores.

Back at the tower~~~~~~
Robin and CY thought it was a good idea to have a party. Star was overly excited for the party we were to have. Sense Jinks and I shared a room we went to go change while star and Bee did the same. When we get in my room Jinks take out her new outfit. A black tight fitted shirt with a dark pink thick belt around it, dark pink short shorts with black leggings under, pretty black and pink heels and some jewelry. I didn't want to say any thing but her butt a got bigger, like she has more of a figure now. If only I had one...oh well. I pull my close out. Also a black fitted shirt with my gold and red gemstone belt around it, black skinny jeans, same type of shoes but with a heel, black gloves, a necklace that is just like my belt, a purple bracelet, a purple leather jacket, and some make up. "Wow Raven you look amazing." "Thx." I said to Jinxs complement. "And when did you get a butt?" "What?!" "Yea." "Idk and so do you." Well then. We head out to the common room and hear loud blasting must and flashing lights. Here we go.