SAIL

With raven at the dance studio=== RAVEN pov.

'Zenthose... (did i spell it right?) finally i'm done.' I open my eyes to be blinded by the sun rays that seeped through the window. '(bad word...) I STAYED ALL NIGHT!!!' Quickly getting up and making a portal home I took a breath hoping not to get noticed.

"This place is a mess." No one was in the main room so I take it that they are in there rooms. Perfect. I sneek down the hall,trying to get to my room when I here a door open. 'Dang it only two more doors down.'

"Raven?" Said a deep husky voice. I stand still not wanting to answer questions. One step forward. "Raven?!" Great. Now i'm facing beastboy who look like he is getting throw a hang over.

Trying to make thing go faster ,I look past his shoulder to find an excuse.

"Is that a drawing pad over there?" I asked looking really confused. "No,no that's ahh,thats ." He turned around to hide the book and that's when I made my great escape.

I look at my phone to see what I missed and so far I got 2 messages from my agent, and 5 from beasty...

###glass ball in room explodes###

I open my agents first^

1.) Rachel you have a show at a club this Friday so get ready.

2.) You need a new song to.

Beasty^

1.) hey I heard CY got some new music for the party.

2.)Hey where u go?

3.)HEY BAAABY; WHERE U AT DOH!

That idiot must have been really excited that he was past drinking age.

4.) picture...

This showed him and terra kissing in a corner

under picture it said thought u should know.

5.) dschdevrcgrckjdwcbfcgbmdlecdndevdgcdcbqkdbc

I bet he sat on his phone while he was passed out...wow

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())())()(()()()()()()

I throw my phone on my bed and look for my song book,I'll deal with him later.

I turn to a new page and start to think.

IN MIND
*

A song...words....words in a song....a song with words. Okay i'm getting no where.

I'm hungry. I should go get something to eat. Beastboy could get me something to eat! Oh yea.. I can't.
I look down at my hands to see a still empty page. Dang, it off track. FOCUS!!

<<<<1 minute later>>>> OUT MIND

"OKAY!!! So lets just make the music first." Pleased with my my new idea I walked to to my chest in the corner of my room. Focusing my chakra around my room, I look for my key for the chest. Finding the key in side a box under my bed. I get the key out and in to the key whole on the chest.

When the chest opens, the first thing I see is that oh so famous book that caused me a lot of pain and sorrow in the end. Reaching past the book I grab the launchpad.

***## time skip##***

O....K beat done,now just to add words. Words.... I'm suddenly hungry.

I walk out of my room and into the main room. When the doors open everyone look at me in horror.
"What?" Starfire was about to speak when I see suitcases on the floor. "Who's are those?,are we leaving?,Is beatboy leaving?"I ask the last question with vemum while nerrowing my eyes at him.

Everyone look at me then him then they move away from him. "We got a new member raven." Robin says.