Hide the in side

I don't own the teen titans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RAVEN'S POV
I left the table as soon as I heard those two idiots start to fight over food. I took one more glance at Beastboy and walked to my room to meditate. As I walk to my room I remember all the times I have found my self staring at Beastboy. I could feel something strange in my stomach when he walks by and blushing when ever he looked at me. I made it to my room and went to my window to meditate. "Azeroth Metreon Zenthos." I chanted over and over. All of a sudden something in side me crashed or shifted. I knew it was in never more so I had to go check it out. I picked up my mirror and looked straight in to it. Being pulled in I noticed I landed in rages land mark. "What am I doing here?" I asked my self. "Well nice to see that you're in here for once." "What do you want rage and why did you bring me here!?" "Oh but I didn't, you came here all by your self. You see, you have Been feeling me lately along with your new emotion." She says a little annoyed when she said 'new emotion'. "Who is it and what does she stand for?""All in good time Raven all in good time." "You know what screw this I'm going to happy." I said as I stormed out. I could hear rage laughing at me on my way out but I didn't pay her no mind. Finally making my way to happys land mark after going through timid,lazy,brave,knowledge,and wisdom I made to happy. The weird thing is that I saw my four eyed Ravens in every land mark I went through. I was guessing she wanted to see my expression when I saw the new emotion but by the look on all the other emotions told me other wise. I tried to not make it seem obvious that I say her and keep walking. "Raven!" Screamed happy. "Hey happy." I said in my monotone voice. "Hey I have to show you something"" what is it." "Just come." With that she pulled me in this hole that didn't even seem to be their as soon as we lost the raven. "Where are we" I asked looking around. "It's a hideout that all of us have to keep away from rage.well almost all of us, lazy doesn't have one, she's to lazy to hide hers or even close her door so she doesn't even know about it." "Why are you guys hiding?" "I don't know but brave tried to find out and you could hear her scream all the way to the mirror.""I was wondering what that was but anyway what's my new emotion, I would think you would haver her." "Well you thought right." "ok where is she?" "She is in that room." As I walk in there I start to think about what Rage said I have been feeling both. When I reached the room I see a girl that looked like me with a magenta colored hood. She slowly turned around then when she saw my face she smiled brightly." Hello."