The party

BEASTBOY POV
As people started coming in CY gets the music started. Only i know but on Ravens free time she goes to clubs and does her DUBSTEP thing. Just don't tell her that I know. He starts playing this song RAINDROPS by some guy and captain crunch. It's Ravens favorite dub. Speaking of her where is she? I look around to see if i can find her. AHA!! There she is in the corner where no one can see her. But obviously i can because of my animal senses. It looks like shes singing along and nudging her head.

I can see shes fighting the urg to dance so me and my sly self ho to CY and tell him to play MONSTER by meg and id the dub mix. She wont even stand a chance. 😉
Ravens POV..
As soon Jinxs and I go in I tell her I'm going to the corner. She just nods and leave. On my way to the corner I here my fav dub next to monster. No one knows but Jinxs ... But on my free time I go to clubs and DJ. My name is savage. No I did not make it up, my fans did. But my most biggest secret is that I'm a dancer. Yes I know it's unbelievable and that's why people least expect me to do it so it kinda works out. Let's just say when they think I'm reading I'm really at a dance studio meditating, reading, or dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Raven singing along to raindrops~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you left me here to cry
you cut me deep in siiiide (hold the i for a little)
the night goes one / oa au au onn
and I can tell that I can't make it thought the night /night night night night
Let me fly in to the moon light
Just give me space to breath
Let me see inside the darkness
To wash away the fear
The cold sa-rounds me now
In the deepest lies and doutes
this is the moment lifes about
its quiet now all i hear is raindrops
all all ALL ALL i hear is raindrops 3x
it quiet now all i hear is raindrops
ALL ALL all all ALL ALL i hear is raindrops
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~jump to the end brought to you by control freak~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally it's done. Did you know how hard it was for me not to dance to that!?
I only allowed my self to sing. Then the worst thing happened next...MONSTER came on! Great I'm screwed! I started to sing along as soon as the dub started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monster. how should I feel . Creatures lie here. Looking through the window 4x
A lot of beats and mixes(YOU SHOULD REALLY LOOK THESE TWO SONGS UP!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't help it any more! My body just started moving! No lie, I couldn't stop if I wanted to!
My legs twisting and posing and slowing down at beats arms doing the same like a hip hop dancer mixed with jazz and modern.
All of a sudden I feel my self drop like a really low squat with my hands in the air. PLZ STOP THISSS!!
I need to stop like really. Dancing is a sort of way to let out emotion but to much for me and my dad will find me. Dance only gives off more movement than feeling for me letting me feel a little. But nun the less it still show emotions so never to much.
I cover my ears and run to my room. Soon teleporting to my studio. Of course not dancing but meditating. I need it bad.