Her,Him,And Time

I walk out of the room not really that hungry that more. Really, I was done with this. Why would they bring her here back!

I was almost to my door when a hand grabbed me by the wrist.
"Atleast hear her out." Robin pleaded. About to open my mouth to reply, the crime alert sounds. Racing to the main room I find everyone already at the screen. "This villain is new." I look a Tarra with accusing eyes. She swings her hands up in defence. I look back at the screen the to study the new villain. From appearances only,he was vary good looking. He had this bad boy/delinquent look. Maybe even worst. His beautiful blond hair that turned red at the tips. His eyes were rubies and that eye patch..man.

I don't know what was hanging from his mouth but that competed the look along with the chocker and ear piercings. "A man has never looked so good in jewelry." I say in a daze. Only when everyone turns my way is when I realize what I just said. "I-I mean. What you say Robin?" Looking over to Robin to try and get pass what I said. "I said he is sixteen." Robin says while looking at me weirdly.

"Well are we going to fight crime or what?" I say while floating towards the elevator.

***time skip***

Not only is this guy hot but he is also very powerful. Throwing another black magic ball his way ,he effortlessly dodges to knock out the last of the Titans...and Terra. I still refuse to call her a Titian. As Cyborg fails to sit up and falls unconscious, the villian,known as Eli,slowly walks towards me. I put my guard up ready to fight but all he had to do was touch my shield and it faded. Okay,this is where I get scared. No one can fail my magic like that.

"Let's play a game." Eli said smoothly. The smirk never leaving his face.
"No."
"Yes,or I'll just end you and your friends lives here and now."
"What game?." I say with venom.
"Russian Roulette,if you win I shall do no evil,bring your friends to good care again and leave."
"And if you win?" I ask.
"If I win,every last Titian loses their powers,forget they were even hero's and live an ordinary life."
"One, by the way you listed my win,it sounded like you won't die and two,will my friends and I come back to life?"
"Your vary smart. No I won't die and two yes everyone will be alive. So basically if you play you and your team will live." He looks so sure of himself.

Flash all four of my eyes and barring my sharp teeth I say. "Well what if I don't want them to live." I say in my most evil,spine tingling voice. Looking taken aback by my words and in astonishment, he quickly replaces it with a smirk.

"You truly are dark aren't you?" He say with a slight chuckle.

"Well thank for not calling me evil." I copy his smirk.

"Well your welcome. So I guess this is the end of your friends." Holding up his hand to his side to blast them from existence ,he ready his powers. Slowly I walk in front of him almost chest to chest and bring my hand on top of his. He does a quick glance my way and smirks. "I said what if."I whisper in his ear while bringing his hand down." So your playing?"

"Yes."I say while pulling his gun out and get a good distance away from him, emptying all of the bullets but the forth one. "I'll go first." I put the gun to my head and pull the trigger. Nothing happens. "Your turn."

He gets the gun and does the same. Nothing happens. Counting in my head, that was the second shot. I left the forth one in and I went first. He should lose. "Your turn." He says handing me the gun. Once again I pull the trigger. Nothing. I give it back to him. While he points to his head,he stears right in to my eyes. He pulls the trigger. Nothing. Did I drop that bullet to!? He hands me the gun. Trying to show no fear I hold it up and pull the trogger. Nothing. Handing Eli the gun he does the same. Nothing. I look down to where I drip the bullets. They were all there.

So there's no bullets in the gun? My turn again. This will go on forever.
I bring the gun up and pull the trigger. I lose the game. As I fall the last thing I think is,"how?"

-------***------

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I shoot up from the couch. Waking up in a small apartment I call my home. Looking to my side I see a boy with blond hair and green eyes looking at me. It was a dream? "Garfield?"
He looks shocked. "Rachel,are you ok?" OH, it was just a dream."yea."
"Oh and Eli just went to the store to get some stuff." He says while turning back to the TV. "Eli?" I ask.

"Yea your boyfriend."