Their First Time Hanging Out

It's the next morning and Madelaine woke up at about 9 o'clock. She was still sleepy, but if she was to become an actress she wouldn't wake up that late, so she decided to just deal with it.  She woke up, did her normal, and started to make breakfast. She made a vegan burrito with some orange juice on the side.

She sat down and started reading the scripts. She was reading the line that said, "Real friends don't kiss their friends' boyfriends. " She just stopped and almost choked off her burrito.

"What in the entire hell is she talking about? Didn't she-? That's high schoolers for you." Madelaine said to herself shaking her head. She kept on reading and would go over some lines that would be harder to remember and then took a break. When she was done, it was about 12:45. She took a shower and watched TV until Jennifer came in the room with her Pj's on.

Madelaine turned around and laughed at her friend and turned back towards the TV. She watched it until she started to get sleepy. She took a 3 hours nap and woke up to a text.

9 o'clock, but with Vanessa...

Unlike Madelaine, Vanessa was up already. Not because of work, but because Drew decided to own her phone up at 6 o'clock in the morning. Why may you ask? He said this, "What happened yesterday?" Vanessa was half sleep and really agitated.

"Can you leave me alone? Its 6 o'clock in the morning and I'm supposed to be away from the early mornings."

"But I just need to know. Did she text?"

"If it gets you off my phone, yes she texted. Now leave me alone. Please."

"Damn. Fine. I'm calling you back in 3 hours. So you better be woke."

"Shut up."

"Love you, Nessa. Bye."

"Love you too. Bye."

Vanessa put down her phone and went back to sleep. About 2 hours or so later, she got a call from Drew. She looked at the phone and mentally cursed him then answered.

"Hey, Nessa."

"It is not 9 o'clock yet. It is 8:30."

"Oh well."

"What exactly do you want?"

"To know about yesterday. That's what I want."

"Why? Why must you know?"

"Can you sound gangsta? Cause this 'proper' Nessa ain't cuttin it."

"Oh really? That's what you want?"

"Just tell me."

"Okay. She texted me. I texted her. We texted back and forth and then I went to sleep."

"You always being sarcastic."

"I know."

"What really happened?"

"Well, what I said basically happened. So I don't know what yk tell you."

"What's her name? What's her instagram?"

"Well that's a little invasive. But her name is Mads. That's all I'm giving you."

"Okay. So what is she like? Is she funny? Do you like her vibe? Like help me out a little."