Ravage

1 Week Later...

Vanessa and Madelaine have gotten closer then ever and their makeouts have become less frequent. They made it be known that they needed their friendship more than anything else. They also made it known that it was okay to see other people, no matter who it was. Guy or girl.

Today's the day when Madelaine finds out whether or not she booked it as Betty or Cheryl. To say she's nervous would be an understatement. But having friends like Jen and Vanessa on her side, things become easier than they already are.

Vanessa is going to leave Canada soon for The Shanara Chronicles. She's sad she has to leave, but she has to do her job, so she doesn't complain. She hasn't told Madelaine yet, but she does plan to soon. Drew, Jordan and Vanessa have grown close. Like, if you look at them, they could pass as siblings.

This wasn't even a surprise, though. Jordan instantly hit it off when he met Vanessa, even if Madelaine was her main focus. The vibe they shared was impeccable and something neither of them wanted to lose. So its Jordan, Drew and Vanessa, the Three Musketeers, together till the end.

Present Time...

Madelaine and Jen is out at the mall. Jen has a date, and whenever she does, Madelaine goes absolutely nuts. She thought that pushing Madelaine towards Vanessa would do the trick, but it didn't go so well.

"In a few, can we go?" Jen asked as Madelaine hummed in response.

"Y'know, you should go with Vanessa today. You guys haven't seen each other in about... two days, is it?" Jen said as Madelaine gave her a weird look.

"Well, now that's new. I'm spending time with my bestfriend, which I'm absolutely enjoying, but she's telling me to go with someone else? Sounds like she either has a boyfriend, or girlfriend, a date, or she wants me gone." Madelaine said, standing in front of Jennifer with her arms crossed. Jen just looked at her, not trying to make the "you got me" face.

"Do you have a date and didn't tell me?" Madelaine asked as Jen shook her head.

"Oh, no. Just suggesting that you go out with Vanessa." Jen said, looking at a shirt beside her. Madelaine just smiled and shook her head.

"You definitely have a crush. Or a date. But really, do you have a date and didn't tell me?" Madelaine said as she moved out of Jen's way, walking and looking at clothes.

"Yes. But I didn't tell you because you go more crazy than me. But I love you for it. I just didn't want to be nervous for this one." Jen said as Madelaine nodded in understanding. Jen felt bad. She didn't want Madelaine to feel like she didn't want to tell her, when she really did.

"Madelaine, come on. Let's pay for this and get outta here." Jen said, grabbing Madelaine's and made her way to the register's. While they were paying for the clothes, the cashier kept eyeing her. Jen noticed and looked at Madelaine who was already looking at her.

"You look like Cheryl Blossom. From the Archie comics." the cashier said, Madelaine reverting her attention to him.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or what, but if it is, then thank you." Madelaine said as the cashier nodded. They got their things and left the store. Jen then made her way to the vegan ice cream place. They went in, got their orders and just walked around downtown Canada.