Epilogue

Ten years later Vanessa got together. They were exploited to the internet the second they posted it. The couple's announcement made the headlines and stayed there for a weeks time.

Vanessa ended up pregnant with baseball player Michael Kopech's baby boy, River Kopech. Vanessa was married to Michael as a cover up for her true feelings for Madelaine. When she got divorced with Michael, it broke her, but the public wouldn't have known because of the strong front she put on for everyone.

Madelaine comforted her with whateve she had. She looked after Vanessa throughout her entire pregnancy and when River was due, she was the first one to visit him- excluding Michael and Vanessa themselves.

They then went on a bit of a break, being that Vanessa was still in Vancouver and Madelaine was in LA. After a while, Vanessa moved to LA as well, being closer to Madelaine. They kept when they were together in LA private, keeping their relationship as private as they could keep it with paparazzi and everyone around them.

They decided to live in LA together, River being with them as well. They would occasionally go to Vancouver, to visit Vanessa's family. They would also go to Washington to see Madelaine's family, as well.

They then got married after 3 almost 4 years of dating. They got married and had a ceremony that will always be remembered. River was their ring barrier and Madelaine's niece was their flower girl. The colors represented around red and pink. They did that to represent Cheryl and Toni, personally their favorite couple they've represented.

They lived a happy life in LA. They chased their dreams as the power couple everyone wanted to be and looked up to. They continued to be the role models everyone needed in the generation of chaos and hiatus.

"I'm Vanessa Morgan."

"And I'm Madelaine Petsch."

"And this is us."

The End...

Hehe

Thanks for reading, byeeeeee

-Ley♡