Our night

Colleen Pov

Rachel and I are at the mall with my babies and Rachel is watching them while I get an outfit for Josh to enjoy tonight. He told me he has a special night planned for us. His parents left a week ago so we have the house to ourselves. I walk out with my purchase and am so excited to have Josh hold me again. He has been there for me mornin and night. " you are gonna get pregnant again sis" Rachel says laughing. " No I am not. I am done" I say. " Well if you are smiling like that about the outfit I can just imagine Josh" she says and we both laugh. We make our way home and Josh has cleaned the house while we are gone. I walk in with the girls and he grabs one of the car seats. " Have fun shopping with Mommy?" He says to the girls. I smile and bring my bags into the bedroom. Josh takes the girls into their room and starts stripping them down and starts a bath for them. He washes Lilly and hands her to me and I dress her. Next is Keira. Both girls cleaned and clean pjs. They are getting cranky so I start feeding them and Josh burps them and I put them down in their room. I walk out with Josh and he starts reheating our dinner while I jump into the shower. I change into my outfit and put my robe on top. I pull my hair up the way he likes it and put some makeup on. I walk out and into the kitchen and wrap my arms around Josh.

Josh POV
I turn around to see Colleen in her robe with her hair and makeup done. I start kissing her. I pull away quickly as I want to eat first and I know Colleen needs to eat because of her hypoglycemia. We sit down and eat as I stare at her. She keeps smiling at me. " Joshua thank you for being such a wonderful dad and husband and helping me and the girls" she says. " I loved every minute babe" I say. I go to grab our dirty dishes and put them in the sink. I start lighting candles. Turning off lights. I am smiling like an idiot and I see Colleen look at me and drop her robe as she makes her way through our bedroom door. She has got a light purple baby doll outfit on and she looks amazing " Babe I won't last with you long looking like that" I say to her cuddling her. She smiles and puts her fingers through my hair and pulls me to her. We start kissing and it feels incredible. She starts taking my tshirt off and runs her hands up and down along my back. I can feel my body tingling. She then reaches down as she is smiling at me and unzips my pants and pulls them off. " Wanting something Mrs Evans?" I ask her as I grab her waist. "Yes I am" she says as she kisses me. " Colleen I love you" I say as I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. I lay her down on the bed and kiss her neck and chest and breasts and slide off her thong. I take my boxers off and put a condom on. "You ok babe?" I ask as I slide into her slowly. I hear her moaning for me and my heart is pounding. "Please Josh, show me how much you love me baby" she says and a minute later I am laying along her chest trying to catch my breath. "Baby I missed you. You are incredible" I say. "I missed you too babe" she says and runs her fingertips down my back. We lay there just holding each other breathing hard. I look at her again and passionately kiss her. "You have never been more beautiful Colleen. I mean it" I say.