Over yet?

Josh POV
I am elated that Colleen and Noah are safe. My heart is racing. I feel Colleens arms that were around me slide off. I look up and she is having a seizure. The doctors push me out of the way to get to her. "Mr Evans she will be fine. Her body is in shock basically. Noah was blocking some blood supply and air supply off during the birth" a nurse says to me and rubs my back as I am visibly a mess. I see them work on her with more tubes and monitors. Finally I see her looking around as she is coming too. "Colleen,baby... You ok?" I ask her rubbing her leg. She nods. "You are scaring me all day" I say to her. " Love you Colleen"I add. "Love you too. Can I see Noah?" She asks. I nod and grab him out of the bassinet and place him in her arms. " Joshua oh my god... He looks exactly like you" she says crying.

Colleen pov

I am looking at our son for the first time. He is sooo big. I am in so much pain from having him but I am sure that will heal. Joshua looks so happy. "Aren't you glad we had fun on that couch?" I say to Joshua laughing. "The couch was good but I just care about the girl on the couch" he says and kisses me. "Maybe next time we need to try a countertop or something!" I say giggling while I wince with pain. "Babe you need some pain meds"Joshua says. He takes Noah from me as I am in visible pain. He places Noah back in the bassinet and comes back to me. "Joshua call the nurse please" I ask. Joshua presses the call button and the nurse comes in checks me. She immediately runs to the phone and calls for assistance. "Mr Evans... Colleen is loosing too much blood. We think she is bleeding internally. She needs surgery" I hear the doctor say as I come in and out of consciousness. I see Joshua crying as they roll me away.