Test time

Colleen POV

I sit emotionless on the bed. I can't cry anymore. I have never been late except for Lilly and Keira. I know I am pregnant. It explains why I am tired and emotional as well. I hear Josh come running in with a bag. He comes and sits beside me rubbing my back. "Colleen you look terrible babe....are you ok?" he asks. I shake my head. "Josh I am pregnant. Everything points to it. Why didn't I think of this earlier?" I say while crying on his shoulder. "Its ok if you are Colleen...lets be happy" he says. I nod. I look down and grab the test from his hands and walk emotionless into the bathroom and pee on the stick. I know what it is going to say. I sit there for the 5 minutes and sure enough I am pregnant. Its clearer than day. Josh is right though. We can handle this. It means the kids will be 15 months apart. I love him my sweet, sweet man. I start to get happy. I have a man that loves me to the moon and back in the next room.

I walk out of the room and see him looking out the window. He turns around and looks at me. "Ready for #3 Josh?" I say smiling. He comes running over to me and picks me up. "Yes babe I am....so ready" he says. I kiss him so hard as tears are streaming down my face and his. "I am so glad I am here for you" he says. "Baby I love you" I say. "Now thats all over with lets go for a 'nap' .....I missed my husband" I say. He smiles and kisses me again.

Josh POV

I am going to be a dad again. I am ecstatic. I pick Colleen up press her against the wall as I kiss her neck and chest. I take off her shirt and kiss her tummy as she smiles down at me. I come back up for more kisses. She reaches under my shirt and runs her fingers up and down my back. It drives me crazy. I pull her in closer. I push her back towards the bed and lay her down. I take off the rest of her clothes and I do the same for me. We climb under the covers and start making love for the next hour. It was incredible. So emotional. She held onto me so tight and I wanted to be with her so badly. "At least for the next 9 months we don't have to worry about you getting pregnant" I say giggling. "Mr Evans your powers over me are too strong. You remember when this one was conceived don't you?" she says. "Yes...I knew it might come back and bite us in the ass" I say nuzzling into her neck. "I love you Colleen" I say. "I know babe. Love you too" she says. I held her face in my hands and kissed ner nose as her hands rested on the back of my neck. "Ready for round 2?" she asks. "Wow the hormones have begun" I say hugging her. She starts laughing. "Its just too good" she says.

An hour later we climb out of bed and start to get ready for sound check etc and to go eat some lunch beforehand. Now that she is pregnant I become even more aware of when she needs to eat. I hear her sing in the shower ....love that sound. I sit and watch tv and wonder if I am getting a son or a daughter or twins again. "Colleen imagine if its twins again" I shout to her as she does her makeup in the bathroom. She comes walking out and stares at me. "I love my girls but no I think one will be good" she says smiling. "We will see" I say teasing her.