Nerves are shot

Josh POV

I am sitting waiting for Colleen to get out of surgery. About one hour later the doctor says he stopped the bleeding. "Mr Evans did your wife have any pains in the last few months where she thought they were contractions?" He asks me. "Yes she did. I would say the last 4-6 weeks it started " I say. "Its wasn't Mr Evans. It was the nerves being compressed by the baby on to her blood supply to her legs"he says. "She is lucky she went into labour earlier than her due date or she may have lost your son or her own life" he says. My face is white. He can tell and reaches out to me "but she is fine now... Just sore" he says. I shake his hand and thank him. He points to the room Colleen is in. I walk in crying. She looks over at me crying herself. I go and hug her lightly. "I love you baby" I say. "Love you more sweetheart"she says.

Colleen POV
Noah and I are going home. Rachel came to the hospital to help me and Josh. I am not walking tons yet so poor Josh is doing tons of work. "Is mom home with the girls Rachel or she is at your house with them?" I ask. "she is at your house" Rachel says. Rachel comes over to me and I wrap my arm around her shoulders and she puts her hand around my waist. She guides me into a wheelchair. Josh has Noah and all the stuff. We walk out together. Noah is so gorgeous. He looks like a little man. Josh puts Noah into the car in his carseat. He then sits in the driver side and guides me in while Rachel helps lower me. I sit down on the seat a little fast and gasp. I close my eyes in pain. "Colleen you ok?" Josh asks rubbing my leg. "Give me a second" I say. I take a deep breath and put my seatbelt on. Josh holds my hand as Rachel sits with Noah.
We pull up to our house and I am so happy. I slide my legs out of the car and Josh helps me up. I stand for a second before moving. Josh has his arm wrapped around me. "Baby I love you" Josh says. "Love you too" I say and I reach up to kiss him. "Okay you guys just had a baby two days ago. Are you working on #4?" Rachel says. "Never again Rachel" Josh says. I shoot him a look. I didn't know he was not wanting anymore. I get tears in my eyes. I don't know if I want any more kids but I am upset he has closed the door on the thought.