Time for a visit

Colleen POV
So I decide to pay a visit to Karen with Josh after he actually witnessed her touching his phone without her seeing him. Josh doesn't want me to go because he has already kicked her off his team but I need to settle this for myself. I am getting dressed as the nanny has the kids at the park. My ankles are super swollen today so I am trying to rub them out. Josh walks over to me and starts massaging my feet. "They are pretty bad today Colleen. Are you ok to come still? Maybe you should put your feet up and stay home" he says. "Are you kidding... I wouldn't pass up this for a million years. Its time to give her a piece of my mind" I say smiling. Josh looks at me and starts giggling. "Its nice that my woman is so protective over me"he says and kisses me. I slowly get up. I am almost at my due date and honestly my body is done.

Josh POV
I walk out to the car slowly with Colleen. She is gonna give Karen shit as I smirk to myself. She doesn't usually like confrontation but this is over the top. We sit in the car and start driving. I look over at Colleen and she is so gorgeous. I squeeze her hand and she looks at me and smiles. We finally pull up to the offices and we walk in. I am holding Colleens hand as we turn around the corner towards my work station. I see Karen and she smiles as she sees me but it slowly disappears as she sees Colleen. "Karen I am wondering if you can explain to me why you are touching my husbands phone over the past couple of weeks when its sitting at his workstation?" Colleen says. Karens face goes pale. "I actually witnessed you holding my phone after I realized my wife was texting me and I never got the messages until we figured it out" I say. "Why would I do that?" Karen asks. "Cause you want him to sleep with you! And he will never ever do that ever! So keep your hands off my husbands phone and him in general! He sleeps with me and let me tell you he is fucking fantastic! Eat your heart out!" Colleen says. And with that we turn around and start walking back out to the car. I give her a kiss as we walk out.