Chapter 1: Huge Mistake

School had finally let out for the summer. Next year I would be going to collage. Crazy to think about. Even crazier to think I made it out of high school alive. I guess I really did more than survive! Sure, I didn't get with Christine but who cares? We're close friends which is more than I could ever ask for.
To celebrate this very important moment in my history, me and Michael are going to the mall. Just to hang out and get some crappy mall food. We'll probably go to his house after or something. We decide on Taco Bell. Michael gets Mountain Dew (risky choice but go off) and I get blue Powerade. I promised myself I would never drink a soda again. The "Squip-cident" was very traumatizing. We find a table and sit down.
"Just because a soda almost ruined your life doesn't mean you have to give them up all together Jere, you realize that?" Michael says taking out his straw and passing one to me. "Just being safe." I reply. He rolls eyes and pokes in his straw. I do the same and take a sip. Powerade is my go-to drink. Never fails me. But for some reason, this one tastes different. Fizzy, a little sour. Almost familiar, but not at the same time.
"Michael, does this taste weird to you?" I pass him the cup. We share drinks all the time, so this was nothing different than normal. "Yeah, taste like Mountain Dew, but, like, Blue Raspberry or something." He says with a shrug. "Wait...MOUNTAIN DEW." He looks at me confused, then suddenly realized what I meant. He dashed behind his chair and pulled out his phone.
"Jere...we gotta get you Mountain Dew red." I look at him, confused "What do you mean? Green activates...it. This is clearly blue, unless I'm color blind." Michael chuckles a bit. "It says heere-" "Not the time." "Well, it says that Blue Mountain Dew not only activates it but-" Just then I felt a massive pain in my head. Just like before. Actually , this time was worse. "DJJSJSJSUWIXJVJCJSIDIIWJXNXNZJWJWKDXJJXS"
"C'mon Jere, let's find a bathroom or something."