Take Me | To Church

not edited [due to the controversial nature of this song, i figured the one-shot should be something i've never tried. hope it is successfully illustrated. do not hate in the comments, i will delete those that do] {inspired by 'The Greater Good'}

each section is a different day, until the end

            1899
                 Albus Dumbledore

    My lover's got humour
    She's the giggle at a funeral
    Knows everybody's disapproval
    I should've worshipped her sooner

"Look at this, Albus," when Gellert spoke, his eyes lit up with the amazement and knowledge that he was always seeking, "there is a part here about the Deathly Hallows. It says that the Elder Wand's last known owner may have been murdered in duel here, at Godric's Hollow."

Gellert Grindelwald looked handsome crouched over his clustered desk across from Albus, nose eagerly pressed against the faded pages of the old history book they had taken turns reading through. They were on a mission, a mission for the Greater Good.

Albus could not help but blush at the flutter in his chest whenever he noticed Grindelwald's elated grin; it was something he could not compress down. He feared that he enjoyed Gellert's company too much.

            It frightened him some days. 

"Once we have the three Hallows, my friend," Gellert Grindelwald smirked, eyes gleaming as they met with Albus's blue pools, "once we have them, we shall put those filthy Muggles in their rightful place."

"I cannot wait," Albus nodded, a grin growing on his mouth. His excitement for the project was becoming greater and greater every day he spent with Gellert. However, with the excitement, there was also anxiety. He was well aware of how his brother, Aberforth, would feel if he ever found out.

Yet, Albus did not care. He cared for Gellert, perhaps more than he cared for Aberforth, perhaps more than he cared for Ariana. And, they were destined to protect the Wizarding world from the evils of Muggles. Never again would something horrible be done to an innocent wizard child like what had been done to Ariana at her young age.

Muggles needed to be put in their place.
            For the greater good of all.

    If the heavens ever did speak
    She's the last true mouthpiece
    Every Sunday's getting more bleak
    A fresh poison each week

"Gellert," Albus breathed, refraining himself from leaping from his chair out of enthusiasm, "I've found something!" 

Grindelwald had been in the other room when he had heard the shout, but he quickly dropped what he had been doing to meet Albus in the study, blonde hair sticking to his forehead. "Albus? What is it?" He could hardly contain his excitement as he reached his friend.

They were one step closer to their goal. Things were falling together nicely.

Together, the two of them poured over the historical pages, scanning every word, reading every passage over and over again, making sure they were well learned on the topic. The Elder Wand was so close, Grindelwald could practically taste the power. 

The two friends than recalled their plans to take over the Muggles under their devised 'Wizarding Order'. Each week Albus heard new plans from Gellert, each more gruesome than the last. In the very beginning of these meetings, he'd thought of his father. His father who had died in Azkaban for murdering the three Muggles that harmed his poor sister, Ariana.