32.

We reached the cafeteria with the food that we bought, we sat on the chair and of course, i didn't let Mina sat beside Tzuyu because it'll be really really annoying for me. Tzuyu already ate the sandwich she bought, i let out a sigh and ate what i bought too. I coughed a little bit because a piece of bread got stucked on my throat, i notice that i didn't even bought any drink.

I heard Tzuyu sigh and opened the bottle then handed it to me, "do you have a death wish or something?" she asked, i took the bottle and drink it up. I let out a deep breath and smiled to her, "you care for me that much TzuTzu?" i asked and giggled, she grinned a little but it vanished quickly and she looked away. She cleared her throat, "stop being delusional" she said so i continued eating, same with her.

"why are you looking at them like that Myoui? do you want some juice too?" Chaeyoung asked so the three of us, including Dahyun looked the both of them. "what?! no, what the hell is wrong with you?" Mina asked Chaeyoung back. Chaeyoung grinned, "do you want me to do that too?" she asked and they'd be a good couple someday. Mina let out a sigh, "please stop that daydreaming chaeyoung" Mina said, Dahyun was peacefully eating beside them.

Suddenly, the whole cafeteria's attention was all on the table on the side when we heard a noise of a chair being thrown off on the ground. I furrowed my eyebrows, "that's.. Ha Sooyoung right?" i asked Tzuyu, she nodded without taking off her eyes on the scene. The school i'm studying at the moment is an ALL GIRLS SCHOOL but there's a bunch of people here who are more manly than most of guys outside the school.

What's happening right now is basically a routine every week during lunch breaks, Son Hyejoo and Ha Sooyoung from both Class B is having a intense fight, again. "i already warned you right? i said stop ruining me and Chaewon" Hyejoo said and gripped the collar of Sooyoung's uniform, ooh just like on the teen films on netflix. Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders and picked up her sandwich then went out on the cafeteria, i picked the juice and also my sandwich then followed her.

"are you annoyed?" i asked her as we walk on the hallway, she nodded and took a bite on her sandwich. "it's noisy" she said and i hummed, i ate the sandwich too and handed her the juice when i noticed that she finished eating. She slyly smiled and took it. We sat under the tree and had some fresh air, "can i ask you something?" i mumbled so she looked at me, "go ahead."

"about earlier this morning, you said that you're happy.. because of me?" i asked her, she let out a deep breath but smile a little bit after. "so you still remember that?" she asked back, i nodded and looked down. "i'm happy because you became my friend Sana" she said. Ah yes, a friend.