92.

"Chaeyoung please let me go!!" Sana mumbled as she struggles, Chaeyoung could only sigh while she drag Sana away from the place. Tears fell on Sana's eyes, she knows Tzuyu can't deal with that situation on her own. "i need to go back! tzuyu needs me" Sana added and pushed Chaeyoung, causing her to lose the grip on her arm. "mom please, let's just go" Hyewon said, but Sana panted and shook her head. "no, tzuyu needs me. she needs me.. you know she's not that strong to fight on her own so how do you expect me to leave without her?!" Sana asked, pain can be heard on her tone. Sana was about to head back on the place where Tzuyu and Hwanwoong is but a guy slowly approaches them.

Chaeyoung told the younger ones, Jieqiong and Mina to go behind her. Sana let out a deep breath and took step backs, that guy looks pretty strong. When the guy's face can now be seen, Mina widened her eyes, she saw that face before. "that man.. he works with my father.." Mina whispered to Chaeyoung as her voice tremble with fear. The man smiled and waved his hands, "good evening everyone, i am here to take the kids away" Leedo mumbled with his silly smile, Chaeyoung gulped and let out a deep breath. The man started to approach them and suddenly grabbed Heejin's arm, Heejin yelped in pain because Leedo's grip is kinda tight.

"heejin, no!" Chaeyoung shouted and tried to pull her daughter back but Leedo is way more stronger, he successfully took Heejin and held her tight. Heejin was already crying, it hurts her a lot. Hyunjin got hurt seeing that and she couldn't think straight, she doesn't know what to do. She wants to attack but that man is strong.. "try to stop me or i'll break her arm" Leedo said, Heejin screamed in pain.. she can feel that his grip tightens. "oh, i didn't notice that you're here Ms. Myoui, your dad is looking for you. Let's stop playing hide&seek shall we? i'm getting tired of it." Leedo mumbled, he's gritting his teeth and clenched his fist.

Mina's tears fell, "please.. let my daughter go and take me instead" Mina said, Chaeyoung widened her eyes after hearing that. "Mina what are you saying?! are you out of your mind?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, what Mina had said is very unexpected. "so this girl is your daughter? i never expected that she'll grow into a fine woman like you" Leedo said, Chaeyoung can feel anger flowing on her veins. Mina let out a deep breath but her tears kept falling down, she needs to do something for them to be safe, specially the two person she loves and cherishes the most.

"Leedo-ssi.. let her go and take me, she doesn't have to be involved in this kind of situation.. you know that right? the only job that my father asked you to do is to find me right? so please, let my daughter go.." Mina mumbled, Leedo laughed.

"that's what i like about myoui's. finally, after long years of playing hide&seek with you, i can take the money that your father offered." Leedo said and let go of Heejin's arm, Heejin immediately ran on Mina's embrace and cried. "mom, please, no. please don't go with him" Heejin begged, Mina tried to show a smile but tears fell on her beautiful eyes. She wiped her daughter's tears, "Heejin-ah, mom needs to.. go" Mina said and caressed her daughter's hair, Heejin couldn't stop crying as well.

"but i don't want you to leave!" Heejin almost shouted while she cry, Mina chuckled and hugged her tight. "always be a good girl" Mina said and told Chaeyoung to hold her, Chaeyoung froze on her place. She doesn't know what's happening and it's driving her insane, she couldn't move.. she knows Mina doesn't want to do that but she has to.. Mina was about to approach Leedo but all of sudden, Sana swung a thick branch from the tree on Leedo's head.

Leedo groaned and fell on his knees, Sana was about to hit her again but Leedo is fast to grab the branch and threw it away. Now Sana is the one who's in trouble, Leedo was about to stood up but Chaeyoung kicked him hard on the face. Causing him to fell back on the ground, weakly. Chaeyoung went on top of him and punched him on the face, "Mina, seek for help.. please go with the kids and Jieqiong. i can handle this, and Sana, go back to Tzuyu before it's too late." Chaeyoung said, Sana panted and nodded then ran away to go back to help Tzuyu.

Mina looked at Chaeyoung while holding Heejin's hand tightly, "honey.." Mina mumbled and Chaeyoung could hear the pain on her voice, she looked at her back and showed a smile. "i love you, please go" Chaeyoung mumbled while trying to hold back her tears. Mina was about to speak but Leedo is slowly waking up, she wiped her tears and ran away with the other people with them. They slowly vanished on Chaeyoung's sight, just like the fake smile she show a minute ago..

.

漢 :  hiii, if you're reading this. please interact with me :( i need besties!!?!