45.

Hwanwoong reached the front gate of the mansion, his hands were trembling and he was just glaring, more likely looking like he's going to do something bad. He walked inside and the maids greeted her, "all of you, get the fuck out of here." Hwanwoong exclaimed and the maids felt fear, they nodded and immediately rushed outside the mansion, with the butlers.

Hwanwoong stretched his arms and fixed his tie before he went on their father's office, no expression can be seen on his face. He then saw his father sitting on his chair with their mother on his side, he clenched his hand into a fist. "what brings you here?" Their father asked without taking off his gaze on the newspaper, Hwanwoong let out a sigh and cleared his throat.

"father.. change your mind and give that company to me" he started but their father let out a chuckle, now woong feels insulted and starting to feel so mad, like he's burning because of madness inside of him. "Chou Tzuyu will rule the company, that's final." their father stated, Hwanwoong looked down and took step backs to lock the door. He then started to let out a wicked laugh, like he's out of his mind. Money blinded him and that's no good, he'll surely do what he can just to take what he wants.

He then pulled something on his pocket and his parents were surprised after seeing what he's holding.. a gun was on his hand and he's gripping it tight. He grinned and looked at his parents, "i'll give you a last chance to change your mind father, change your mind or i'll bury a bullet on your fucking skull" he threatened, his father stood up and his mother was hiding behind his hudband's  back, feeling so scared.. they never thought that the good son they raised back then was gonna be like this just because they never gave what he wants. "woong.. put the gun down" his father mumbled but it just made hwanwoong felt too much anger.

"i'll give you a last minute, give that company or i'll kill the both of you" Hwanwoong warned, "i will never give that company to you.. spawn of satan" their father said so hwanwoong shrugged his shoulders and pulled the trigger, lots of gunshots can be heard and both bodies fell on the ground. Hwanwoong threw the gun on the ground and felt his neck, "stupid people deserves to suffer" he scoffed and sat on top of the table, he lit up his cigarette and sigh heavily. Letting the smoke out of his mouth, he didn't even regret killing someone because he's crazy and a heartless man.

Little did he knows, someone heard what he had said to his parents outside the door. Soobin was covering Jihyo's mouth while she cries outside the door, they heard gunshots inside the room and it made them so anxious. When the gunshot stops, Soobin dragged her downstairs, somewhere far from their boss office. "Soobin-ah.. we should call the police" Jihyo mumbled with tears on her eyes, Soobin let out a sigh and nodded. Jihyo immediately grabbed her phone and dialed the police station's number, she told what she heard and even the adress of the Chou's mansion. After that, she called Tzuyu and the latter was surprised about what she heard, "tzuyu.. come home.." she mumbled with her trembling voice, "eh? are you crying Ms. Park? what's wrong? are you alright?" Tzuyu asked on the other line, after hearing the younger's response it made Jihyo burst to tears.

"something happened... and your brother was here.. we heard gunshots-" Jihyo didn't finish what she was about to say when she heard Tzuyu cursed, "i'll be there, give me a couple of minutes" Tzuyu said and hang up the call, she felt the chills running down on her spine after hearing the word gunshots. She's sure that her brother did something and it's bad.. really bad.