Chapter 1 Quinn Miles

If you guys want to know who i'd picture as being QUINN MILES it would be..Francia Rasia

POVQUINN MILES

POV
QUINN MILES

My mother has always been there for my two sisters and I. She was all we had. I remember when I was just thirteen,Joel was eleven and Karen fifteen, she would always wake us up for school.

"Quinn!wake up!!"she whisper shouted."noo" I would yell back. She would leave me and continue to Joel's room."loo!wake up!you are going to be late!"Loo would just groan and roll over. She always does that. Karen on the other hand was always awake before Loo and I . It never bothered us that she was awake before us. Karen was always put together in every way. It always seemed like she had her life together. I loved that about her.

My childhood house is cold and it feels like no one has been here in forever. Coming back to this house brings back a lot of memories

Dad coming home late every weekend. He was always not in his right state of mind. He would always come home and look for trouble from everyone. He would call Karen and say,"Hey, what are you doing in your room?you're suppose to be at school" and he'd shout, "My daughter loves school!!". And he'd give a horrible sloppy laugh.
He would then be to himself and later he would shout at my mother for not reminding him about something. They would argue for a while and then it would be silence. He would then approach our rooms..

My room is still how I left it years ago. I can't believe it has all come to this,coming back to this house."Hello, Quinn?", I hear a familiar voice at my bedroom door, "How have you been its been long." said an old friend of mine ,Josh.
He would always come over and we'd sneak out the house at midnight just to lay outside and analyse the stars.
As I was about to embrace my friend in a hug.
My phone rings and its Josepha. My close friend from College. I'm only in town for a few days and I asked her to cover for me at the college.
"Hello,Josie?" I say into the phone."Are you ohk?You don't sound fine?Girl I need you to come back soon the college has just provided us with our last project."

Josie is a student/professor. She studies at the college and tutors the first year students as well. I am a part-time nurse that works at a local hospital St Dandelion Hospital close to the Dandelion College where I go.

"How long are you in town for?", Josh asks in a barely audible voice, clearly not that eager to know the answer. " Not that long, maybe a week, because I need to get back to work and back to the College", he smiles and walks down the hallway looking through our old pictures hanging on the wall. He puts his hand out to touch a photo. In the photo he was busy helping my mom bake a cake, with my sister Karen busy stealing some of the cake mixture when my mom was not looking,with myself and Josh seeing her in the process. We laughed so hard that day. I remember that Loo took that photo. Karen had just turned eighteen and she was out with her friends and when she got home. We decided to make her a cake.

In this moment that laughter seemed so far and not in reach. I cannot even bring a smile upon my face when I see that photo. Josh just puts his hand on the photo and asks, "Remember?". I just nod my head and try not to show how I am sadden by that photo. I immediately make a mental note to remove all the photos in the house.

          ~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~