Chapter 7

~|~Time flies when you are not aware of it. Its been a whole year since I've written and I'm back to upload~|~

(As My Josepha I imagine she'd be Samantha Logan)

POVQUINN MILESI press deny call and draw my attention to Josie again

POV
QUINN MILES
I press deny call and draw my attention to Josie again. "What do you mean they are missing? They haven't even been gone for that long", I say rather annoyed that my friend is over exaggerating about her parents leaving." Quinn you don't understand they never just leave. They always call and say that they needed to go and didn't want to wake me up", "Maybe, we should just wait a little bit longer for them. They probably just got busy and forgot to get back to you immediately", I say hoping to keep my friend's nerve's down. "Okay. I guess we can wait longer",she says finally convinced that her parents care too much about her to just up and leave her.
~Karen Calling~ my phone shows me again.
"What does she want?", I whisper to myself, walking away from Josie to answer the call. " What?", I say into the phone, "Dad is in hospital and wants us to go over there", she says annoyed, at my outburst, " Which hospital?", I ask never thinking that he would want to see us, after what happened the last time."There is only one hospital in Toronto, Quinn",my sister says agitated and let's me know to not remind him about what happened the last we saw him."Have you spoken to Loo?", I ask curious to know whether Loo is part of the "us" my sister is talking about."Not yet she is my next call".

"Hiii, We home!!!", someone shouts from the front door and my mind immediately goes to the fact that it might be Josie's mom and dad.
"Bye I hope you get ahold of her",I say quickly into the phone and hang up. On my way back to Josie I am comforted by the sight of her parents, Mrs Theresa and Dr. Stuart.
I go forward to greet them on their return While Josie embraces her mom in a hug relieved to see them."How was your trip Dr.Stuart?", I ask curious as to know why they left so sudden." It was great Quinn thanks for asking",he informs me with a friendly smile and then takes his bags upstairs while Josie and her mom continue talking.
*There is something weird about that man*. I go to Josie and let her know that I'm about to leave."You leaving so soon, Quinn",Mrs Theresa says sadly."I hope you get well rested ma'am", Josie's mom gives me a friendly smile and continues to her room after kissing her daughter on the forehead. Half way up the stairs she informs me to get home safely.

As I reach my car door Josie comes to me and hugs me,"Girl I'll call you tonight. I need to find out from my parents whether we are still leaving or staying",she says with a slightly sad smile. "Okay, bye Josie", I say stretching the word byeee and laughing at her annoyance at me.

On my ride home I wonder why my dad wants to see us...
" This spoiled brat!",He shouts from the corridor and marches into their room.
"Who?!",mom demands, "You spoil them like this", he repeats and draws towards mom. While Loo and I stand at their room door confused as to what he is referring to. Karen also comes out of her room. All of us clearly knowing what is about to happen. She shows us with her hands to go back into our rooms. "My love you had a bit to drink. Please",mom tries to talk sense, "I need you and your children to leave", he says to my mom. When mom is about to say something else she throws something at her out of anger. Before anything else happens she runs to our rooms and get us. She starts packing our bags."Where are we going mom", loo still asks confused." We going out for a ride",my mom promises. He comes in our room. "Where are you going love. No please don't leave", he begs mom.
She ignores him and shouts at Karen to hurry up. With dad just constantly apologising and begging her to come back ,crying for us to stay. We leave the house and mom down pours tears when we get into the car. She was so heart broken.
We left..And never saw him again.
-|-

When I got home a stranger was standing in front of my dorm. He was tall young and handsome. His suit tight enough to show that he goes to the gym. Clearly going to some fancy event."Hello can I help you",I ask politely. "No, I'm waiting for the person that lives in this dorm",he mentions and because I don't feel like entertaining this dangerously hot stranger after the day I had. I walk past him to open my door and go inside. He looks at me with confusion and then realises that I'm the person who stays in this dorm. Before closing the door behind me he shouts," I need to talk to you Miss!". I just smile and close the door.
*knock *knock
He knocks repeatedly. I go into my bathroom to get dressed into more comfortable clothes. *knock *knock *knock
*Bang *Bang. He starts banging on my door.

I run to the door."WHAT?!",opening it with force *he is seriously hot though and smells amazing*."Your dad sent me!",he says annoyed with my outburst at him and gives me a dangerously seductive smile. I allow him to come in,"Do you want to sit down?",he takes a seat on my bed since I have laundry on my chair. He looks around. "Nice decoration",there is nothing but a frame that has a purple sunset alluring the sky with a light red "Why are you here?", I ask him trying to get straight to the point, he gives me papers...I start reading..
"Wait what?"....