2

George ended the stream with the ridiculous wave he always did. His phone suddenly rang, rolling his eyes at the contact.

"I didn't know you could call people in your sleep," he laughed.

"Yeah, plan kinda went out the window when a certain someone went live," Dream said back, his voice low. George stood and turned off his pc.

"Did you even try?" George smiled at the laugh Dream sent through the phone.

"Nope. In fact, I haven't moved," a smile was evident in his tone. "Your stream was good. Can't believe you kept ignoring me like that, though."

George didn't pick up on the playful tone, "I'm so sorry! I thought they were joking."

"I'm joking, George, I was just lurking anyway." The phone mic picked up the sigh George let out accidentally. It sent shivers down Dreams spine.

"Are you going to go to bed now or when I hang up will you go watch another stream?" George put the phone on speaker and placed it on the shelf so he could change.

"I'll probably sleep. That pretty boy just ended stream and no one else of interest is live right now." A look of confusion spread across George's face. Who was Dream talking about?

"Who? I thought you were watching mine?" He picked up the phone again placing it back to his ear.

Dream laughed- well, more like wheezed- and said, "I was watching yours, silly!"

"I'm confused, Dream. It's too late for this." George sat down on his bed, petting Kitty.

"Okay then, get some sleep, George." His tone was light and his words were laced with an amatory hint.

"Alright, love you."

He fell asleep happy.