12

"Are you kidding?" George gaped at Dream, who was thanking whatever god there might be that he didn't take it the wrong way. "I know all the little things you do. Like how when you made the omelets the other day, you added onions because I love them and you hate them.

"The way you sit with Patches while she eats to make sure she doesn't eat it too fast and how you tried so hard not to get upset when I fed her because you didn't know if she was going to get an upset stomach.

"The hand fidgets, smiles bitten back, small touches for comfort- either for your own or mine. Remembering foods I hate, my go-to orders. I notice them all, Clay."

Dreams face was one of shock.  Maybe it was the distance that made him think George was so oblivious. And that made him fall a little more over the edge.

He pulled George towards him, placing his hand under his chin. He looked in George's eyes with a smile and place his lips on the brunettes.

The two fit together so well, can't you see? Personally, I think that everyone has their person. The romantic ones are highlighted the most, but I'd say that the platonic ones have the way of making you long even worse.

It's okay to crave the touch of others, to want them to notice things and understand things that they might not ever. It's okay to be alone sometimes AND all the time.

Someday you'll feel hyper aware of everything you do because you know that someone wants you. Appreciates you.

And if you do, you know, have your person, tell them you appreciate them, no matter what kind of relationship it is. Even if it's a flirty or bully relationship/friendship that isn't really like that.

Do it. Please.