The End: New Life & New Love

Gaga just told Seth that she thinks she's about to have her baby.
Seth helps her to a chair inside Iman's house and runs over to the girls. He told them the news. Sloan ran to Gaga.
They all get Gaga into the nursing house. Mikayla put sunglasses on. No one knew that she faked giving her alpha powers away. She did give Sloan a power but it wasn't her alpha one.
***

Gaga had her baby. Mikayla was right at her side. She was taking her pain away. She gave Gaga big puppy eyes begging her not to tell anyone

***

After the birth everyone was helping take care of Gaga. The Haus girls would stay near by while the guys took care of the area.

After dinner Sloan and Gaga were in their house. Gaga was on the edge of their bed holding the baby girl. Sloan was right behind her holding her and kissing her cheek, smiling that they finally had their baby. A couple Haus girls would visit and meet their baby girl. Both Sloan and Gaga knew how much it meant to Abigail that it was the rebirth of her loved one Emily, so that's what they named their baby.

***

After Gaga had her baby Mikayla was running around the area to be by herself.
Theresa finally caught her and got them to sit down alone in a quiet area.

Theresa: Mikayla...I love you-

Mikayla: Save it, you don't trust me. Every lil' thing I do upsets you. I'm tired this...

Theresa: That's why I have to do this.

Theresa pulled out a velvet small box with a pink ribbon on it and got down on one knee. Mikayla had tears in her eyes, she covered her mouth and stepped back.

Theresa: What's wrong?

Maygen came out of the trees. She walked over to them & looked at Mikayla.

Theresa got up and moved closer to Mikayla. She held her hamd and kept an eye on Maygen

Theresa: What are you doing here

Maygen: Mikayla needs to know the truth and understand all her options.

Theresa: I imprinted on her, there's nothing you can do.

Maygen: I can make her happy, and I'm in love with Mikayla.

Mikayla got in between them and held Theresa's arm.

Mikayla: Theresa, go to our house. I'll be there in ten minutes.

Theresa pulled her by her shirt into a kiss. She held Mikayla's sides then kissed her forehead before she took off.
Maygen walked to her & held both her hands to her chest.

Maygen: Mikayla..

Mikayla: You know the code. Theresa imprinted on me..

Maygen: I do love you, just not like that. I know you and Theresa are about to be engaged but...I had to do this...

Mikayla: do what-

Maygen grabbed the back of her neck and she pulled Mikayla into her. She forced a kiss and wrapped her arms around Mikayla holding her still. Mikayla found her chance to pull away. She used her shirt to wipe her mouth and took a glance at Maygen before she started running to her house.

~~~
Theresa was sitting on their bed. Mikayla slowly walked in and watched Theresa as she stood by the door. Theresa smiled at her and hugged her. She pecked her lips then backed up a step.

Theresa: So, where were we?

Mikayla:*giggles* yes, I will marry you.

Theresa kissed her then put her ring on her left hand.

Theresa: I love you.

Mikayla: I love you too.

***
Sloan and Gaga had their wedding with Sammie and Abigail's. Mikayla and Theresa are planning their wedding and Seth fell in love with Iman. They imprinted on each other after their 6 month relationship. Sam and Tara S. fell in love and are planning to start a serious relationship.
After some time Knicole and China started dating. Maygen and Karen started talking and Montana and Amanda announced that they will get engaged soon.
Sloan and Gaga finally have their family happy and together again, along with everyone taking care of Emily.
********************
The End