Depressing Part 1

Mikayla had to stop Sloan. They locked arms and walked out together. Mikayla had them facing each other and took a deep breath.

Mikayla: Mom...

Sloan: Yes?

Mikayla: I can't be the alpha anymore..I have to find one of my omegas to take over..

Sloan: What do you mean

Mikayla: I'm not...I...can't anymore. I have to do something, and you guys would be in danger. I have to find someone to take over for me.

Sloan knew it was her being selfish but she wanted to be alpha to watch over everyone

Sloan: C-..can I be the alpha

She studdered her words but knew she had to ask

Mikayla: Y-yes

She put her palms onto Sloan's temples.

Mikayla: Don't move

They made eye contact for a long time. Mikayla's eyes went from red to the soft honey when she first showed her family. Sloan was in pain but with the power she had left Mikayla took it away.
After they finished Mikayla looked like she just lost someone or something that meant everything to her

Sloan: What's wrong?

Mikayla: I have to go. I'm gonna be in trouble if I don't. I'll be back though Mom.

She hugged Sloan before running off to the trails.

***
4 Months Later

Mikayla had been leaving from 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Theresa was becoming depressed. They got into so many fights making Mikayla leave even more. Sloan was alpha and she kept everything in order for Mikayla. Gaga was in her last month and she was expecting soon. Iman and Sam had a strong bond and they were almost always together. The boys kept everyone safe and made sure that everyone was okay. Sam, the older brother, and Sammie were starting to act like brother and sister daily.
Gaga and Sloan became worried and suffered at the fact their daughter disappeared everyday and when she came back everyone just drove her away again. Sloan needed Mikayla. Her anger was worse and she needed her right now.

~~

Sloan: Babe...

Gaga: Yes?

Sloan: Please distract me

Gaga: What's wrong?

Gaga got up carefully from where she was to Sloan. She held her hand with both of hers and kissed Sloan's cheeks.

Sloan: I know it's not Theresa's fault but I'm trying really hard not to go over to her and beat her up for getting into fights with Mikayla

Gaga hushed her and Sloan felt like she wanted to break down into her arms and cry. She missed her daughter and now her emotions are even more out of control.

~~~

Mikayla returned. She ran over to the dining hall knowing Sammie and Iman would be in there for a late snack.

Mikayla: Psstt. Iman!

Iman: Mikayla!

Mikayla: Shhh!

They hugged and Mikayla told them to follow her. They got a few more other girls and met up at the beach. She was scared, she knew they were all angry at her. She faced the waves before lowering her head in shame then looking at them.

Mikayla: I know, what you are all thinking. I have this,...thing. I just-

Abigail: Who is making you do this

Abigail's eyes were glowing proving she knew someone was behind this

Mikayla: I can't!-...tell you. I'm very close to being in trouble. I have a tight leash. But it's for-

Sammie: For what? Huh! You gave up being alpha for what! Who?!

Mikayla: I can't be alpha!! Not anymore. I'm gonna die. I know, I can see the future. I can't- couldn't have omegas and betas vulnerable. I-...I don't know! I can't say. All I can say is that Sloan will be a great alpha.

Theresa saw them and ran to Mikayla. They hugged and kissed each other while crying. Mikayla pulled away and held her hands.

Mikayla: I have to tell you something...I wasn't going to tell them but you're all here. I have someone black mailing me. They tell me I'm their best student, and I can't leave. They know my weakness and they know how to hunt me down. I can't leave until this thing is over...or I die

Theresa: What?!

Mikayla: Baby please. I can't be around you or any of you can't be around me when I'm at that place. I'm not...good. Not anymore not with the way they say things or are "teaching" me. It's almost done though I promise

Theresa looked down like she was disappointed. She let go of Mikayla's hands and turned to leave

Theresa: You promised...

Mikayla: I promised I wouldn't ever hurt any of you. Now you have to trust me, stay away from me...or you're gonna get hurt.

Everyone heard a wolf call from the start of the trail. They see 4 people there that look around Mikayla's age. Two of them signal for Mikayla to go with them. She looks down in guilt. Just as she was about to run over Theresa stopped her. She pulled Mikayla into her and kissed her. They stayed like that for 10 seconds before they called for her again. She pulled back and gave them a yelp. They nodded and 3 of them began jogging down the trail while the other waited.

Mikayla: I'll be back tomorrow for breakfast-

Theresa kissed her again and held her.

Theresa: Just finish them, before I kill them for black-mailing my baby girl.

Mikayla kissed her good bye and hugged Iman. She gave the rest a wave then ran.

*************
done