I Don't Know Anymore

Mikayla finally came back after a long time. Her mom's, Maygen, Sam, and Theresa wanted to know why she had blood on her. They took her to her house and got her cleaned up. After that Mikayla fell right asleep on the small couch had. Theresa watched her sleep. She looked peaceful. She wanted to cry, she promised Sloan and her that she would take care of Mikayla but she just hurt her over being jealous.

***

Over the night Theresa forgot to stay awake so she could leave to rest but she fell asleep on Mikayla's shoulder blade.
Mikayla woke up around 2 a.m. and giggled quietly to herself. She snuggled with her and put the blanket around both of them.

In the morning Mikayla gently shook Theresa awake. When she finally woke up, Theresa wrapped her arms around Mikayla and held her. She loved Mikayla and she hurt her. It killed her so she had her chance to say her sorry's and tell her everything.

Theresa: Mikayla?

Mikayla:*stretches* come on. I think our guys are already making breakfast.

Theresa: Can we talk first..

Mikayla: No, come on. I hate cold food. I could eat a rabbit but I will never eat cold food

Theresa: You eat rabbit?!

Mikayla laughs and shakes her head

Mikayla: I'm joking....we don't have rabbits here in Alaska.

Theresa: Well when can I talk to you?

Mikayla: After we eat

They get up and Theresa held her hand as they walk to the dining house.
Maygen sat next to Mikayla and they had a lil' too much fun, in Theresa's opinion. She kept wrapping her arm around Mikayla's right arm and kiss her hand as she locked their fingers together.

Maygen: Alright, well I'm gonna go to the hill across the lake. I think I need to practice on changing. My hands are getting worse everytime I land. They have bruises and cuts...mostly scrapes. I'll ask Sloan or China...

Maygen's eyes widen in a goofy way making Mikayla and her laugh.

Maygen:...she is like..*laughs* a pro at it. Like how is China that awesome?!

They laugh again

Maygen: She nailed it the first time and I'm just beating my hands up

Mikayla:*laughs* It's okay. No one is supposed to get it right away.

Maygen: Thank you, I'm gonna go ask the pro for help *giggles* If Iman will let me....

Mikayla laughs knowing exactly what she meant

Mikayla:*laughs* I don't know...Iman is territorial about her "bae"

They laugh before Maygen finally gets up and high fives Mikayla as she leaves.
Theresa pulled Mikayla to her and held her. She was so jealous about how comfortable her Mikey (her nickname) was with Maygen. She needed to tell her now.

Theresa: Can we talk now?

Mikayla: Yes, of course.

Theresa: You need to hear the truth. I wish I could do this smoother...differently. You need to know your options

Mikayla: What are you talking about.

Theresa: I'm the jealous kind of girlfriend. I don't like how comfortable you are around Maygen. She hurt you, she left you bleeding but I was the one to stitch you back up-