Depressing Final Part: Mikayla's Secret

(((the video I added was kind of what happened between the twins and in this chapter but for both I switched it up)))

***
Mikayla is keeping her twin sister Sam away from Iman. No one knows the real reason. Sammie has to explain to her that she didn't imprint on their sister & get Mikayla's trust again. Theresa is mad and Mikayla was left once again heartbroken.
•••

Mikayla walks back to Iman and sits down by her.

Mikayla:*sighs* Iman, can we try and have dinner together tomorrow? I just realized I have to go now.

Iman: Yeah, sure...d-do you still want me to stay away from Sammie?

Mikayla: Yes. I don't trust her.

Mikayla pulled Iman by her wrist into her embrace.

Mikayla: I'll be back early tomorrow, tonight is a short night for us.

Iman: How am I going to stay away from her anyways...

Mikayla looked around and saw Seth. She called him over and introduced them to each other.

Mikayla: Seth, take care of her. Make sure you keep her away from Sam.

Seth: Your sister?

Mikayla nods. She gives Iman one last hug then runs off.
Just as she was on the trail she remembered she had to give something to Iman. She quickly runs over to her house and digs around in her closet. She find her gift and starts running back to the dining hall.
When she walks back in she saw Sam snapping at Seth to let her by to get to Iman. Her eyes started glowing and she had a low growl escape her. She runs over to them and pushes Sammie by her chest away from them

Mikayla: What the hell is wrong with you. Of course you wait until I'm gone to sneak up to get to Iman

Sammie: I didn't imprint on her. It's something else! You know I imprinted on Abigail! Hello?! My wife!

Mikayla: As if you've been spending more time with Iman than your own wife.

Sammie: Mikayla listen, I didn't imprint on Iman. I-

Mikayla grabbed her by the sides, she picked her up and threw her. She landed on the old piano near the front doors. She backflipped and got onto her feet. She revealed her fangs and light blue eyes. They gave a growl at each other.
Two Haus girls were able to call Sloan & Gaga to the dining hall. They arrived but the twins were already fighting. Both looked beat up but Mikayla kept fighting. Sloan pulled them apart.

Sloan: Mikayla, stop!

Mikayla yanked her arm away. She went over to Iman who was by Gaga at the door. She grabbed her hand and gave her a small tan colored bag that had a note with it. She left the dining hall and went to the trail again.
^^^

Sloan looked at Sammie. She was painfully getting up. She had claw marks on her legs, bites on her shoulders and bruises her sides. Sloan and Gaga went over to her.

Sloan: Are you okay?

Sammie: Totally fine. Just need a lil' rest..

She limped over to the doors. Her moms followed. When she got 10 feet away from the doors her eyes widen. She realized why Mikayla was really angry at her.

Gaga: Sammie!

Sammie turned around to them.

Sloan: What, what happened.