Friends, Foes, & Family Issues Part 4

Theresa & Mikayla had a fight. They made up as soon as Mikayla cried and told Theresa that she was used to losing people she loves.
***

The twins woke up early again before anyone else. They met at the same spot on the beach to talk.

Sam: You know...we're gonna have to tell Iman sooner or later..

Mikayla: Give me some time...I can't help knowing we did this to our baby sister...first baby sister...

Sam: It's not fair for her Sis. She has to train and learn her powers.

Mikayla: Yeah well you wanna tell our sister that she isn't human?

Sam: I'd love to but my other half of me is telling me not to

Mikayla: Since you're such a hard-head then go wake up our baby sister and tell her that she is a-

Sloan: GIRLS!!!

The twins looked around wide-eyed & see their moms

Gaga: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IMAN ISN'T A HUMAN?!

Sam: A LIL' LOUDER MOM I DON'T THINK FAIRBANKS HEARD YOU!!

Tara S.: Guys! Guys! Calm down. What's going on?

Montana: You know. I can hear you all from my house and it's the second to last one down

Mikayla: I'm sorry Tika. I'll make it up to you later.

Montana: Just tell us what's happening

Mikayla: Just, don't worry. Sister problems...

Sam: Besides you should all be getting ready for your first day of training.

Sloan: What?!

Sam: You gotta learn to howl some time right?

Gaga: Not on our fifth day of moving to Alaska not to mention our fourth day we literally ran for our lives while you risked your's!

Sam:*shrugs* oh well. Better go eat breakfast. Training is from nine a.m. to six p.m.

Mikayla: Guys, go rest. You need it. I'll call you when we're gonna start. Sam I need to speak with you

Mikayla dragged her off about 75 feet.

Mikayla: Will you stop being such an ass.

Sam: What to our mom that can't take a hint that she can't play tough mom with us? It was always you and me. Sister. Remember?

Mikayla:*looks down* yeah...

Sam: We never had a family...*frowns* only dad...that's why we don't go by any rules. But ours.

Mikayla: I hate you. Just so ya know

Sam: No you don't.

Mikayla: Everytime we fight you make ME feel bad. And all I'm trying to do is not freak our baby sister out from telling her she isn't human!

China: IMAN ISNT HUMAN

Sam:-facepalms- WHAT IS IT WITH ALL OF YOU SHOUTING YOUR HEADS OFF?!?!

Iman just woke up & made her way to the twins. She stretched then greeted her sisters.

Iman: Hey guys

Sam: You didn't hear any of that?

Iman:*shakes her head* no

Mikayla: Iman....I need to tell you something...

Connor motioned for the Haüs girls to cover their ears & hope Iman doesn't scream.

Sam: Y-you're not human like we keep saying you are...

Mikayla: Y-you're a Kitsune...a thunder Kitsune

Iman: I AM?! THATS AMAZING!!!!......w-what is a Kitsune?

Mikayla: Well we're going to teach you. And that's the reason why you were able to run so fast, the reason you didn't feel safe at that area, the reason you knew how to find me...was all because of your powers. You detect danger and save someone or something.

Sam: You can change and shift like us too...but

Iman: What?

Mikayla: Y-you...you're a fox so you have to learn to use your powers for good...and you're limited on when to use your powers...

Sam: Kitsune's give off an aura. When they use their powers, shift, or even go for a run. That's why that group came at us. They saw your aura with their eyes and they aren't welcoming to foxes...

Mikayla: Unless you can conceal your aura...you can't change or anything. That's something you do and learn on your own though...w-we can't teach you that

Sam: But we believe in you...

Connor: You can do it

Abigail: You're a very strong girl, you'll learn fast

Sam: Now get to bed and do your chores while we give mom's their's

Iman:*giggles* okay.

The twins hug Iman & Seth stays behind to watch over her. The twin's pack and the Haüs girls go for a run to start off their training. Next is learning to howl and protect themselves

**************
done

so might be a lil' shorter but I needed to update

xoxo