Friends Foes & Family Issues Part 5b Final Part

Mikayla was just shot with an arrow into her right hip. Sloan and Gaga were terrified . Maygen was the one to catch her and carry her bridal style to the town hall. Just as Theresa was about to call 911 Connor stopped her. He explained that her powers heal her by herself unless it was poisoned or Devil's Club Dew.
After a long half hour Mikayla looked like she was recovering. Theresa noticed how close Maygen was to Mikayla and didn't like it one bit. She didn't march over to them like she wanted. She promised Mikayla she wasn't the jealous type of girlfriend.

***

It was late that night and Theresa wanted to visit Mikayla at her bedroom. She was about to walk in but she heard Maygen and hid behind the corner and listened.

Maygen: You're a tough alpha *giggles*

Mikayla : Thank you haha. I've been thru worse actually...I just wanted Iman okay and safe.

Maygen: Yeah totally. You're an amazing sister. You have all of these jobs and this busy tough life but you still make room to make sure we're all okay.

Mikayla: I just wish Sam would learn that *frowns*

Maygen: What do you mean?

Mikayla: She thinks it's all about power and control to protect and be...

Maygen: Strong?

Mikayla: Something like that ... She's a hot head. She's mad about me being top alpha and Sloan being a mom with rights to be a boss to her.

Maygen: What are you gonna do?

Mikayla: I dont know but You guys have to meet the rest of the pack. We have a pretty big one *chuckles*

Maygen: I'm not sure if you guys have anymore training planned for us so I'm gonna go get an early start on sleep

They laugh and Maygen leaves. She spots Theresa and gives her a certain look as she leaves like she is guilty about something.
Theresa walks in but doesnt go by Mikayla

Mikayla: what's wrong?

Theresa: I told you I wasn't the jealous kind of girlfriend Mikayla...I lied. I am, completely. This is painful for me to watch you so comfortable around Maygen...I'm sorry....but I don't think I can do this

She heard Mikayla sniffle as she got up.

Theresa: y-you should lay back down! You're injured!!

Mikayla: Not physically...

She jumped out of the window and started running.

Theresa cried into her legs as she curled up. Mikayla was her girlfriend but Maygen has been getting too comfortable with her ever since she lost her chance to love her back.
***

It was the afternoon now. No one has heard anything from Mikayla.
Sam was about to have an anxiety attack. She was mad about a lot of things but Mikayla is all she has to lose.
She about to go running to look for her but Maygen, Theresa, Gaga and Sam, saw her. Her clothes were torn. She had blood on her mouth down to her chest. Her eyes were a firey red. Her eyes were puffy and she looked like she got in a fight.
China took Iman away before she could even get a glimpse at Mikayla. Karen joined them so Iman wouldn't ask questions.
Gaga and Sloan ran the fastest to Mikayla. The rest were right behind them

Gaga: What happened?!

Sloan: Baby -tears up- are you okay??

Mikayla's voice was shakey like she was about to cry.

Mikayla: I want to be alone. I need to heal...and not just physically

Both Gaga and Sloan hugged her. Sloan carried her like a baby to their house. Theresa felt bad. She wanted to run to her and hug her & say she was sorry but she felt like Mikayla didnt want to see her

*********************
Done