33. Stupid...Oblivious...Bitch...

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Her eyes were nearly pinpricks, as water tickled the corners of her eyes from the sheer pain she just felt. She clenched her teeth and closed her eyes tightly. She couldn't hold the water back any longer. Little tears of pain rolled down her cheeks. She opened them to see Zephyr smirking at her backside. "A-apparently, my answer is yes..." she choked on the words. Zephyr had his hands around her waist, and was thrusting her back and forth.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

She choked on her tears every time he went in. "You see Skittles, I'm guessing you didn't know, since you never made a deal like that before, but when you're supposed to say yes to someone for a period of time, you only get to decline something twice, before you then have to say yes to everything else." Zephyr started to say. Rainbow was resting one of her elbows on the sink counter. She opened one eye to look at him in the mirror.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"You denied me WELL OVER just twice, and I only allowed it because I was being nice. But I'm done being nice. You and I both know you wanted me to do this. Well, maybe not with ME per se, but you wanted to do it. And I wanted to be your first. You're lucky I didn't do it the other way. I'm treating you with the nice way." He said, thrusting harder. "OOF! S-so, giving you...a goddamn blowjob wasn't enough torture? You have to go further? You always have to take it one step further! D-dammit Zephyr!" Rainbow managed to say.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

He trusted harder and faster. She grunted. "Classic...damn...Zephyr....always going beyond the stupid galaxy. Why do you gotta be my damn enemy?!" She said. At those words, he paused. Out of anger, he went faster again. "Wait! Dont do that! Last time I did that you--oh god...." she said, defeated as he erected inside of her. She slapped her own forehead and growled. "You absolutely deserve that." Zephyr said, audibly angry.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"And what did I do to deserve that?!" Rainbow snapped back. She got no response, instead, he just looked at her. A little while later, Rainbow checked her phone. "Great! Just great! Now I'm late! All thanks to YOU! What did I do to deserve that?!" She aksed him for the third time. He stood up to leave the room. He stopped and sighed. "You're not just really fucking sexy, you're not just a great fucking kisser, but your the most STUPIDLY OBLIVIOUS BITCH I HAVE EVER MET!" Zephyr grumbled at her. "This bitch will kick your fuckin ass the next time you call me that. Might wanna watch your mouth if I were you. The ice you skate on is hella fuckin thin." She said coldly.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎