54. Casual Convo

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Oh this? It's kind of a crystal material, so I don't think it'll rust. At least, that's what my egghead friend told me. But I can take it off if it makes you feel better." Rainbow said, reaching behind her neck to remove the clasp. Jenna took it and placed it on the sink counter. "It's absolutely beautiful! Where did you get it?" Jenna aksed, returning to her scrubbing. "It was kinda given to me...by...magic...if that makes any sense." Rainbow answered.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"It doesn't, but I'm okay with that." Jenna laughed. She grabbed a bucket, and dumped water onto Rainbow's head. She spat out the water and laughed a little. Jenna grabbed a different bottle of shampoo, and poured some onto her head. "Master Blaze is really fond of you." Jenna said, pulling hair out if Rainbow Dash's face. "I didn't mean to, but I kinda walked in on you two when I was bringing another snack yesterday...I immediately left though." Jenna reluctantly admitted.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Rainbow turned red and tried to duck under the water, but remembering she was getting her hair washed, she surfaced again. Jenna realized this was uncomfortable to talk about, so she mentioned something else. "I'm actually happy to be serving you, Ms. Dash." Jenna said. "Why?" Rainbow finally said after her silence. Jenna, happy to hear her talk again, sighed of relief.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Because you're famous! At least, I would consider you famous. Master Blaze is a very devoted fan of your band, the 'Rainbooms', was it?" Jenna asked. "Yeah, we do perform from time to time." Rainbow said. "You know, you're a different kind of maid than I had originally thought. You're more....casual, and I like that." Rainbow said as she sprayed her head with the shower head to rinse her hair.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Thanks! I just don't want to cause a problem." Jenna said. She got up to get Rainbow Dash a robe, and Rainbow used that time to grab the towel she left out to dry herself off and cover up. Even though Jenna was female, and she did trust her, she still didn't really feel comfortable with some other female who wasn't her mother to actually......yeah...

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

Jenna returned and handed Dash the robe, she let her get dressed in it, and once she was done, she sat her down in front if the mirror to blow dry her hair. Rainbow Dash wasn't used to this, since she normally did her own hair. The shampoos she used made her hair smell pretty good, while the ones Rainbow Dash used didn't really smell like anything. Now that she thought about it, her hair kind of smelled like.....SKITTLES?!

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎