.20.

George's Pov.

"Now harry what was that" Sirius asked from across the table.'That's one way to start a conversation' I thought sarcastically.

"Actually, let's just skip to the conversation you wanted to have earlier" Harry diverted.

"Fine, Fred, George, do you know if anyone in your family have a wolf inheritance?"

"Yes, Bill, Charlie" I started knowing Fred would finish.

"And dad"Fred continued.

"And do any of them transform into a werewolf at the full moon?" 

"Yes" Fred and I said at the same time.

"Well we were concerned because harry said you guys got your creature inheritance in July" they shared with an worried glance at each other,"Which would make George and Harry's first transformation the next full moon"

"What" Harry asked shocked.

"Yes" he responded.

"Will we act like moony" We all looked at harry as if he went mad. 

"Harry, thats quite rude" I whispered in his ear.

"OH! Im sorry I didn't mean it like that" Harry said quickly ears flat to his head.

"No, no its fine but the answer is you shouldn't act like that. I was like that because I was forced to take wolfsbane. You should be like regular wolves."Remus spoke. 

"Will we act like that on the full moon" Harry asked carefully,"Without control of ourselves I mean."

"I'm not sure that's why you guys will be going to the forest. Don't worry though, Moony knows your family and will probably want to accept you into our pack" pointing at himself and Sirius.

"Are you sure they'll be okay" sounded a quiet voice beside me. 

"Of course Fred, I'll protect them if needs be" Sirius reassured him.

"Okay what will I do though" Fred mumbled, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Can I talk to you for a sec Fred" Sirius asked the tearful boy. Fred nodded and they got up and left the room. We stayed in the kitchen for another hour before all the kids were sent to bed by Molly. We changed and climbed into bed, cuddled in each others arms.