.21.

Luna's animagus form

Harry's Pov.

It had been a few days since christmas and it was now the day of the full moon. Remus is on bed rest and advised George and I to do the same. When we wouldn't stay in bed we were taken into Remus and Sirius' room, where we stayed on the couch under the watchful eyes of Remus and Sirius. We soon fell asleep with the growing exhaustion in our bodies and were moved to the large bed laying our heads on Remus' lap.

Remus' Pov. 

"They really are still puppies" Sirius said while he was carefully moving Georges head to his own lap.

"Yes but when they wake up we should tell them to let their ears and tail out, it will be an easier transformation at the moon" I told him as I pet down the unruly hair on Harry's head. "The twins said Arthur was a werewolf too, where will he be?" I asked looking at the sleeping redhead.

"Arthur goes to Romania with Bill and Charlie for transformations." Siri responded.

"What did you want to talk to Fred about" I asked the question burning my mind for the past week.

"I'm going to teach him to be an animagus so he can come with us. It made him happy that he would be able to come with us and know if they were safe."

"Hmm, reminds me of someone" I pointed out. Remus looked down in embarrassment."Does molly know they'll be shifting with us tonight?"

"I don't think so. I'll call her up right now." He said as he cast a patronus," Hey Molly, would you mind coming up to Remus and I's room. Make sure to stay quiet please." With that, the large silvery dog disappeared down to wherever Molly Weasley was. Not five minutes later the Weasley matriarch appeared silently into the room. She saw the sweating boys and said.

"What's happened to them" as she rushed over to feel the sleeping boys heads,"They have fevers, I'll go grab some fever reducers." She reached over and placed her palm on my forehead before saying,"You seem to be a bit too warm as well, I'll get you one as well." she said before turning and walking out the door.

"We couldn't even get one word in" Sirius said and I let out a deep chuckle. She walked in, handed me a potion and went to wake the boys. 

"Wait" I said and she looked up at me."Did the twins ever tell you their inheritances"

"Their both neko, right" She responded.

"Fred is. George on the other hand, is a werewolf." Her eyes widened and she shouted 

"I've got to get Arthur and the boys" I covered my sensitive ears and she apologized quickly.

"It's fine if they cant come, well take care of him"

"I'll still try and get them here, he should at least spend his first transformation with his father and brothers."

"Okay" she left the room to go contact her husband. A minute later there was a soft knock on the door."Come in" I called and a small blond girl peered in the door.

"Hello Luna, did you need something" Sirius asked the girl.

"I was wondering if I could come with you all tonight" She asked in her cute dreamy tone.

"Sorry love but unless your an animagus, I wouldn't trust anyone near you." I apologized. She stepped into the room, closing the door behind her and turned into a beautiful huskie sized pure white wolf with ice blue eyes. She changed back and stared toward me for approval. "Fine but if anything happens you get out of there, okay?" 

"Okay mr. Lupin, would you mind if I stay here and keep you company? Ginny and Ron are being quite rude." Luna asked sweetly.

"Remus is fine and of course, I could use the company. He's terrible" I said pointing to the offended man beside me. I tapped the bed and she skipped over with a giggle. The girl sat down on the bed and pet my ears. 

"Are you bothered by me being your mate is that why you haven't spoke to me yet?"She asked.

Sirius and I looked at each other and then the girl and Sirius said,"Of course not, we were worried about what you would say pet"

"Well I don't mind, I'm actually quite happy." she said sweetly. I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said

"If your happy then we are, but my exhaustion is setting in and I want to be able to play with the pups tonight" gesturing towards Harry and George. Sirius helped me move harry to his lap so I could lie down and fall asleep. As I closed my eyes I felt a small form curl into my side. I instinctively placed my arm around it and looked down to see Luna's straight, platinum blond hair laid out on my chest. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep with my mate curled onto my chest.