Ch 15 Taxi

I admit, I'm a bitch. All the other girls wish I was dead for taking their crushes or boyfriends from them. But what can I do? Boys just can't get enough of me. I'm Kang Minah, they call me the Queen of all bitches.

"Hey, babe, where are you going," Jackson asked as I walk to the exit door of Fantasia bar. Jackson's my current boyfriend, and he's been for quite a long time now. 6 months, I think? It's not that it matters anyway.

"I'm going home," I answered. He held my wrist and turned me around and harshly kissed me. I'm getting sick of him.

"What are you doing? Stop it!" I pushed him hard, the bouncer eyed us and walked towards us.

"Is there a problem you two?" the tall, big guy looked down on us and asked with his big baritone voice.

"Ah- nothing, we're just... having fun... Haha!" I said and linked my arm with Jackson's. When the bouncer turned away, I immediately exited the bar and called a taxi.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" a tall guy with ebony black hair asked. We were both holding on to the taxi's doorknob, we were basically fighting over it.

"Obviously, I'm taking the taxi," I said snottily and forced myself to open the taxi door.

"Excuse me? I called the taxi first, I was here first then you just suddenly appeared out of nowhere!" the guy answered quite snobbish. He seemed he had a bad night.

"If you're having a bad night, don't take it out on me please, I need to go," I said and stomped my high heel on his foot. He cringed and stepped back and was crouching, trying to ease the pain of his foot. I took the opportunity to get in the taxi and instructed the driver to drive away immediately. I just looked back at him through the taxi's mirror. In fairness, he looks cute though, although he sounded like a very intelligent man.

The next morning, I went to school a little early. I walked to the garden behind the school and sat on a bench under a big cherry blossom tree. Sometimes I also want my own quiet space where I can think and just be my real self, away from all the haters, and here is my special place.

I plugged my earphones and leaned my back on the bench. I shuffled my music list and played a slow rock love song. I closed my eyes and started to sing along with the song. I opened my eyes when it ended but I was surprised to see the tall cute guy last night, sitting beside me with his eyes also closed.

"Why did you stop? Please sing more, you have a beautiful voice," he looked at me and smiled so bright, I was almost blinded by how dazzling he looked at that time. I swear my heart skipped a beat, but of course I need to snob him to keep up my reputation.

"I don't talk to strangers," I said and stood up and walked towards the school building.

"Wait!" he run up to me and grabbed my arm. "I have a favor to ask from you," he said out of nowhere.

"What? A favor from someone you just met? Is this a joke?" I was pissed. Who does he think he's talking to? No one orders me around. I shoved his hands away and continued walking.

"Wait! Please sing with me!"

"Sing with you? Haha! In your dreams. I've never sang in public before. Go ask somebody else. Bye," I retorted.

"I'll make you sing with me! I promise I'll make you!" he yelled back when I was already quite far from him. Huh, what a freak.

~ so here are the new characters... I hope you keep on reading to see what'll happen with Minah and the cute, tall guy who sounded like a very intelligent man... Haha... Ikr, I know who you're thinking, don't need to guess anymore... So keep on reading :D