Ch 12 Silly

This chap is, wholeheartedly dedicated, to @GiveMeUrKookie for being the first to vote on the previous chap ^_^. Thank you for the support ❤ ...

Jungkook and Sayuri cuddled until they fell asleep soundly. Their bodies so close and attached like they never want to be parted again. It was just midnight, exactly 12:03 when Sayuri was awaken by a tingling sensation. She turned her head to see Jungkook looking at her dearly while running his fingers on the curve of her waist.

"Jungkookie? What are you doing?" Sayuri chuckled as she faced Jungkook who was still tickling her.

"Nothing, just wanna play a little," Jungkook smiled and continued touching Sayuri's bare skin.

"Stop it... It tickles," Sayuri said laughing while having a little girly hand fight with Jungkook.

"You're silly, you still haven't changed," Sayuri commented as Jungkook leaned his head on her bossom and tightly hugged her, Sayuri brushing his hair with her fingers.

"Yeah I become silly when I'm around you," Jungkook answered while he started kissing on top of Sayuri's breast. "Uhmmm," Jungkook earned a moan from Sayuri.

"Jungkookie~ it's still midnight, are you that in heat now? Can we do this tomorrow?" Sayuri asked, but unconsciously grabbing Jungkook's hair in pleasure.

"Hmm? I can stop anytime, just say it," Jungkook teased while gently massaging Sayuri's boob with his hand, and the other with his mouth, already sucking on her nipple.

"C'mon, just tell me to stop, and I'll stop right away," Jungkook continued teasing, but his hands are already roaming on Sayuri's legs, then to her butt, and squeezed it hard, making her produce a sexy sound that turned on Jungkook even more.

"A aaaah! Jungkook! You're so silly!" Sayuri said, putting her arms around Jungkook's neck and pecking him on his lips.

"I said I'm only silly when I'm with you," Jungkook responded with his lips on her, sharing another passionate kiss before he slide down in between her legs and spread them wide.

"You're already wet for me, huh?" Jungkook chuckled as he shoved his tounge inside Sayuri. "Unghhh!" she moaned, biting the back of her hand.

Jungkook continued licking and sucking and mouth fucking Sayuri until she released again. He cleaned Sayuri's cum with his tounge and licked her clit, making her shiver from the sensation.

"Do you still want me to continue? Or should we stop from here?" Jungkook asked with a smirk, he knows Sayuri couldn't say no to that. But he still proceeded on teasing Sayuri by sliding his member's tip on her wet core. He, painfully slowly, entered his huge erection inside Sayuri, making her groan from pain, obviously.

"Don't!" Sayuri exclaimed in shock as she started to feel her inside being torn apart again, just like their first time. Jungkook on the other hand just pushed his way in until his cock is fully inside her.

"Aaaghhh!" Sayuri arched her back as she gripped on the bed sheet tightly, almost tearing it. "Fuck! Jungkook! When did you become this big? It really hurts!" she almost cried, but despite the pain, she's now ready to feel the pleasure of Jungkook being inside her.

"Tell me to stop, or else!" Jungkook warned Sayuri as he started to move inside her slowly, pushing his member deeper.

"Don't!~ Don't Stop! Please!" Sayuri exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Jungkook's back. With that said, Jungkook was even more motivated to fuck her hard. He thrusted in and out of her fast.

"A a aah! A a aah! Jungkook! Fuck!" Sayuri moaned loudly, digging her nails on Jungkook's back like she was experiencing some kind ecstasy.

"Do you like that?" Jungkook asked, making his thrusts faster and harder, deeper and wilder than their first time, hitting her g-spot continuously with no fail. "A a aah! Yes! Yes! Fuck me Jungkook! Fuck!" Sayuri became a moaning mess due to the pleasure, their bodies rocking back and forth as if there was an earthquake just under the bed.

"Ughhhh! Sayuri! Sayuri!" Jungkook moaned her name repeatedly until he felt he was nearing. "Baby, I'm gonna cum, cum with me," he said, thrusting even faster before he pulled out half way, then slammed his dick again as he cums inside Sayuri.

"A a aah! Jungkookie~" Sayuri moaned for the last time, she came more plentiful this time, mixing it with Jungkook's juices.

"You didn't stop me," Jungkook smirked and leaned his forehead over to Sayuri's while caressing her tummy.

"I can't, you were wild... And sexy," she giggled and pinched Jungkook's cheek.

"I know right? But you were even more sexy and hot," he sweetly showered her with kisses. They fell asleep again, comfortably under the covers, they even forgot to put clothes on before sleeping.

Sayuri's POV

I was awaken by the annoying alarm clock early in the morning. I felt something heavy on my chest, but I wasn't shock to see Jungkook snuggled on my bossom. His sleeping face is so cute, I couldn't help but to caress his soft hair. I decided to close my eyes again and sleep some more.

"Click. Click. Click." I heard sounds of camera shutter around me. I opened my eyes and I was blinded by a bright flash in front of me.

"What's that?" I uttered in confusion.

"Oh! You're awake now, good morning honey," my mom greeted while holding her camera in her hand.

"Mom! What are you doing!" I exclaimed and pulled the covers all over my body. I forgot Jungkook was also naked beside me, it's good his lower body was still covered by the blanket.

"A hi hi hi," my mom giggled as she took another picture of me and Jungkook. Damn Jungkook, after all my yelling, he still wasn't awake! How can he sleep like that???

"Get up now kids, or you'll be late for school," mom waved as she walks out of the room, still peaking from the door before she fully closed it. Really mom, did you really have to document my sex life? Aarrrgh! My mom's really silly, and a pervert too, haha.

~ so there it is! Finally! I can now move on to the next characters... Hope you liked the first half of Just Another Girl... ❤

~ and I'll also dedicate certain chaps to other readers too. Please keep on reading, and if you also would, please vote as well (*゚▽゚)ノ