Ch 29 Catching Up

~ Part 2 of park_nara's Jin-smut request!!! Hope you enjoy this ma friend! You're the special character here! ≧∇≦

Jin dragged Indah outside forcefully, gripping her hand as if telling her "I won't let you go this time". He unlocked his car and pushed Indah inside, and immediately drove his way to his house.

"Jin, will you please slow down, we'll meet an accident if you drive like that," Indah said worriedly, touching Jin's hand on the stirring wheel, but he didn't budge and instead drove faster until they reached his place.

"Jin, wait! You're hurting me!" Indah complained while being dragged into the living room by Jin. He pushed her on the sofa and aggressively crushed his lips on her, making Indah slap him on his prince-like face. Jin didn't stop though, this made him even more angry at the situation, angry at his own feelings.

"What are you doing?! Stop it Jin! Sto-" Indah was still fighting back, pushing Jin away but he was too strong, his broad shoulders could almost cover Indah's petit body and his grip on her wrists were too tight that his fingers would even mark on Indah's white skin. Jin continued kissing her until she couldn't fight back anymore, and just give in to the steamy situation they are in.

Jin wasn't speaking all the while, but you could hear his breathing getting heavier as he rip Indah's shirt off her and kiss her in every part of her upper body. The living room was getting hotter and hotter every second their skins touch so in a quick move, Jin got the aircon remote and turned it on before going back to Indah who was almost catching her breath.

"Jin..." Indah moaned his name while brushing her lips on Jin's nose, her hand travelling up and down his back while the other hand was touching his hard chest. Indah's face is so red and hot, she totally looks so fucking sexy and damn erotic in Jin's eyes. How he missed those eyes that beg for his attention, those thin pink lips that thirst for his lips, and that body that he always longed for, every night and day since she left. Jin can't stop, not now that he is holding the girl that he has always dreamed of, the girl he wished to see the most after 3 years of no communication and personal contact. Jin just can't handle all the loneliness has has bore within his mind, body and soul.

Jin stood Indah up while kissing her, slowly unclasping her bra and unzipping her mini skirt, leaving her only with her floral pink panties. Jin has always loved pink things, and he influenced Indah to wear pink undies ever since. He turned Indah's back to him and bent her down a little so she was holding on the sofa for support. He kneeled down and started rubbing his finger on her pussy through the thin cloth of her panty. "Jiiiiin.~!" moaned Indah who was getting wetter by the second.

As soon as her panties were soaking wet, Jin literally ripped them off and threw it somewhere in the room. His hard, pointed tongue entered her pussy aggressively, in and out Jin was eating her, licking her and biting her most sensitive part. This made Indah grip on the sofa as if her life depended on it as she cried out with her orgasm. She cummed in Jin's mouth and he ate it all, cleaned it for the second round. No one was talking, let their bodies do the catching up that they need.

Jin was definitely the one in charge of their get-together. He didn't let Indah do anything to him, but he was totally doing her in whatever way he liked. Next he carried Indah into the nearby kitchen and laid her down on the dining table. This time he undressed himself completely and dived down to kiss Indah on her lips to her neck, biting on her collarbones leaving some hickeys, then on her boobs. He massaged those soft breasts of hers and bit on her nipples, sucking like a baby while flicking his tongue on her hard nips. Jin's hand travelled down her womanhood and entered his two fingers without notice. Indah was definitely shocked from pain but later on her hips were already moving in sync with his hand. He wanted to make Indah cum again and again because with that, he would know if his girl is enjoying sex with him. So for the second time, Indah released on Jin's hands and he licked his fingers clean, showing Indah how much he liked her taste.

"I'm sorry baby, but I'm coming in," Jin whispered in Indah's ears and without further ado, he slammed his proud cock inside her, all the way in from his tip to its base. Indah screamed in pain, her nails scratching on the table as she arched her back as Jin held on to her waist. After she left Jin a few years ago, she didn't accept any suitors and didn't get any boyfriend, thus it's her first time again to fuck with someone. And she's happy it's with Jin, once again.

"Jin~! Aaaah! Fuuuuuck!" Indah cursed under Jin's fast thrusts inside her, hitting all the right buttons for her to climax.

"Fuck you for leaving me 3 years ago!" Jin said annoyingly as he rocked his dick in her gspot. indah yelped in pleasure. "F*ck you for not saying anything when you left!" Jin's grip on her waist tightening. "F*ck you for leaving me behind without any clue why!" Jin bit on Indah's nipple as he continued pounding inside her, tears started to swell on her eyes. "F*ck you because I didn't stop loving you after all these years!" Jin gritted his teeth as Indah cummed on his big shaft. Indah was already wasted and emotional from Jin's indecent confessions, but he's still not satisfied.

Jin carried Indah as she wrapped her legs on his waist. He pinned her against the fridge and continued where he left, banging her like he never banged anyone else before. This is so far the wildest sex they had ever since they dated in high school.

"Jin~ I'm sor-ry~ forg-ive me..." Indah said, sobbing but at the same time making sexy sounds as she was being fucked up good. Jin was almost there, and as Indah said the words sorry and forgive me, Jin's soft heart melted and his head fell on Indah's shoulder. His final thrust sent both of them to the edge, making them cum together and Indah hugged Jin tightly like she never want to be separated from him again. Jin, weak on his knees and his heart, carried Indah to his room and laid her on his bed, but still made an effort to clean her up first before embracing her to sleep.

"Good night baby, I love you still," Jin kissed Indah's forehead and together they had a good long trip to dreamland.