Ch 1 Intro

(A/N: **this part is a flashback or rewind before Minah and Namjoon met Yuni and the others, please refer to Chapter 22 The Boys)

"Hey fatty! Get out of the way, you're blocking the whole entrance!" the queen of all bitches in the university called out to me sarcastically as she stood behind me, glaring down on me. I was just beside the classroom door, bent down while tying the lace of my rubber shoes. I immediately squirmed out of her way while trying not to make eye contact with her, and fixed myself.

She entered the classroom while walking like a fashion model and the isle as her ramp. Everyone looked at her disgustingly, eyeing her outfit of the day like she was a creep or something. She was wearing a thin, sleeveless, backless top and a super micro mini skirt, I swear I just saw her black t-back a while ago when I looked up to see who just insulted me early in the morning. Her 4 underlings followed her like a dog, they were wearing clothes that were also revealing.

Class started as soon as the professor came in. He first made a roll call of the students then began his lecture. In between his sermon, he asked a question about what he just talked about then called the queen to answer. Minah, who was putting an extra thick make up on her face that time, was dumbfounded when she was called and was not able to answer the professor.

"Do you think you look pretty when you put that much make up on your face?" Mr. Seo commented as Minah put down her make up kit on her desk, still not able to find the answer to his question. "You'll be prettier if you had brains in your head," he continued and the class bursted out with laughter.

"Yuni, answer my question for Minah who can't even answer a very simple question," Mr. Seo called me and I stood up, answered his question confidently and the class gave me a round of applause.

"See Ms. Minah? Yuni here is more beautiful than you even if she doesn't wear make up," Mr. Seo once again stepped on Minah's pride. And with that, she walked out of the class and run somewhere while crying. Oh NO! I'm a dead meat later when I see Minah outside this four walls! Mr. Seo is very nice and an intelligent professor, but he can sometimes be a total heck of a terror when someone in his class fails to answer his questions.

And so, the day dragged on and I didn't see Minah after what happened this morning. I have no more class now that it's already 3pm. I have 1 and a half hour more before my part time shift in McRonald's fast food, so I decided to go to the washroom first. I walked along the corridor of the first floor going to the washroom when I saw a "Out of Order" sign pasted on the door.

"Ugghhh! I don't care! I'm really gonna pee in my pants now!" I told myself and I opened the door slowly and shut it without making a noise. There were six cubicles inside, 3 on the left, 3 on the right. I tiptoed to the third cubicle on the left and sat on the bowl when I heard someone moaning. "Huh? Who could that be? Sounds like people having se-" I thought to myself as I stood on top of the toilet bowl to peek at the other cubicle beside me. Haha! Curiousity killed the cat! I was shocked by what I saw next.

"Ahhhhh baby... there there... Ahhhh!" Minah moaned as a guy licked her pussy so wild. She was sitting on the bowl while the guy was kneeling down in between her legs.

"Ahhhhh! Fvck that Yuni girl! Who does she- ahhh! think she is? Ughhhhh!" Minah came and the guy licked her cum more.

"C'mon babe... stop talking about somebody else when we're doing this, it kills the mood," the guy said as he sat on the bowl next and pulled Minah on top of him. Holding on to her waist, the guy started to enter her, slightly pulling Minah up and down his thing.

"Oh gawd! **Namjooooooon! Ahhhhh!" Minah moaned again as she moved herself up and down, caressing her boobs. Namjoon licked her nipples and bit it, which made Minah groan. He sucked it like a baby wanting more milk, but can't get any out.

"Wait! **Namjoon she said? But he's not Minah's boyfriend right? I remember Jackson being her bf for months now?" I once again thought to myself as I slowly went down from the bowl but my foot slipped, making a big sound from my fall. "Ouch! My butt!" I complained.

"Who is there!" Namjoon said with his deep, commanding voice. I rushed out of the washroom before they could get me. I run my fastest run away from there, it felt like I was running for my life. As I was running, I didn't look back, but didn't look infront of me either, therefore causing me to bump into someone. The impact made us both fall on the floor with a bang.

"Haaah haaah- I'm so- sorry... I wa- wasn't loo- king," I said in between my huffing 'cause I was running out of breath.

"Hey, are you okay? You look like you're dying," a husky voice talked to me and held out a hand which I gladly took.

"Yeah, I'm just fine, I was just in a rush... haha," I said and as I tuck my stray hair behind my ear, I saw an angel! No no, that's an exaggeration. I saw a very handsome man standing infront of me, he let out a very bright smile that almost blinded me. As if there's a heavenly light surrounding him, making me fawn at the sight of him.